[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - May 24, 2018

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited May 27 in Official News
en_scheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

Update 4: The maintenance has been completed.
Update 3: Maintenance has been extended by 2 hours. Still subject to change and may end earlier than anticipated or extended once more in preparation for the Reliquary Update.
Update 2: Maintenance has been extended once again by 2 hours. Still subject to change and may end earlier than anticipated or extended once more in preparation for the Reliquary Update.
Update 1: Maintenance has been extended by 2 hours. Still subject to change and may end earlier than anticipated or extended once more in preparation for the Reliquary Update.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 24, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

May 24, 2018
Pacific Daylight Time: 11:00 PM [May 23] – 3:00 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Central European Summer Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

Added new Relic System and World Boss Raid
Relic System
Relics, Appraisal Tools, and Relic Appraiser
New NPC "Erwin"
World Boss Raid Event
Added New Packages in Ellora's Shop
General Server Upkeep

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited May 24
    For todays maintenance: Reliquary Patch Notes

All the way down at the bottom under Other Changes is:
    May Rewards Merchant can now be found in Victory Plaza.

Also found the following on Facebook:
    Dear Riders, the server maintenance today, May 24, 2018, Reliquary patch notes will be extended by two (2) hours ~ Please expect the servers will be open at the following times (5:00PDT/8:00EDT/14:00CET/22:00AEST)

Sorry for the inconvenience & Thank you for patience, Riders!

Finally the May Rewards Merchant makes an appearance with just 7 days left in the month! lol
  • DabigWangDabigWang
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited May 24
    i can't even connect now. this latest update broke my game. apparently there's some issue with the anti-cheat program nexon uses now.
  • WarfurionWarfurion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 24
    tnx for compensation !
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited May 25
    So these relics... first off it would be nice if we could collect our daily rewards for the boss kill.. I can imagine... well i hope that it will be fixed next maintenance.. but when you can analyze these relics.. is there anything you get besides dex? I have tried oh... about 30 so far.. out of those 30.. probably 25 were a first line stat of dex.. I have gotten one for attack%.. 2 for int, a phys crit dmg and magic crit dmg.. i mean i wasted a lot of gold on these.. for some crappy stats.. quite the scam if you ask me to get ppl to buy from the cash shot.. it will take hundreds of chances to get one relic to be worth keeping.. well one stat line.. you may wanna tweak that a smidge IMO if you want people to waste money on them..
    Squeaks
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited May 25
    Im agree with you Awelyn, and i dont understand... we are part of a loyal fan base to this game, we are lv 60... we already wasted our money... gold... or elluns buying... crafting... or for update our armors/weapons or familiars... our talents have the max lv... we already completed over 95% maybe 100% of the bestiary... and all the rewards for taming... sometimes we pay for premium service...or we pay for a special familiar... we have been waiting for new content... and AGAIN with these relics we need waste money/gold/elluns for to get random useless stats...

Honestly if i gonna waste my elluns and gold i prefer a system with the option for choose the stat desired i mean when you analyze these relics have the option for choose a specific stat like Physical Attack +10% IF the NPC show me a message saying that i need pay (for example) 100 elluns and 1k gold for to get Physical Attack +10% i am going to be happy paying for it because to the end i will get a desired stat and 100% guaranteed... and dont waste gold or elluns and getting useless stats...again and again... and again...
    AwelynWarfurionGrizzlyUK
  • AwelynAwelyn
    edited May 26
    I get it.. F2P games need to make money but it would be better spent money IF we could like you suggested.. could pay for the stats we wanted.. instead we get to waste time, money and resources on a slim to NONE chance at getting anything.. like normal.. idk how long i saved Ellums only to lose them all in less than 5 min trying to reroll stats.. some how with my assassin i always get int.. every roll. but i cannot for the life of me get a strength stat.. the fail to win ratio in this game is set far to high to fail.. loyal players of this game deserve better.. our community has shrank from no content.. and this p2w structure that most won't do.. you give us an opportunity to get some stuff and again... its weeks of grinding only to get crapped on after a couple mins trying to improve our gear.. but hey.. maybe in sept we will get something new.. if you have players left to enjoy it.. oh and just a FYI.. im going on almost 80 boxes and still have not seen a single chance to roll for a wyvern.. I have one more toon to get around the board.. my point exactly with this game.. had i spent money on this.. talk about a waste.. i can think of easier and more gratifying ways to spend over 100 bucks that would have lasted me longer than trying to get that mount..
    GrizzlyUK
  • ZoeIcefistZoeIcefist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited May 27
    there is a huge lag with the new world bosses so I have heard settings are always low but when those bosses spawn even if im in victory plaza I lag like hell.
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited May 27
    ZoeIcefist wrote: »
    there is a huge lag with the new world bosses so I have heard settings are always low but when those bosses spawn even if im in victory plaza I lag like hell.

The lag is terrible and... after 55 min playing the Raid Bost Quest... nothing... the quest isn't completed... was just time wasted...
    Awelyn
  • AwelynAwelyn
    edited May 28
    it is server lag.. doesn't matter what settings your graphics are at..
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 28
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - May 10, 2018.
  • CreamCream
    edited May 30
    @GrizzlyUK
    @zzFENRIRzz
    @Awelyn

All of these issues are being addressed on our next maintenance. Hopefully, all will return to normal so we can enjoy the event without lag and improved features, in addition to, changes to the drop loot mechanics including new NPC's.

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/31427/scheduled-maintenance-may-31-2018
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited May 30
    Cream, do you know something about the familiar tempering system? They will fix it soon? i would like to have my pet +7 =)
  • CreamCream
    edited May 30
    For what I can tell is waiting in add-ons to the system, hence, the dev blog message! I can suggest you the same as others; Only +5 until further changes have been made to the system because to +6 or +7 is really hard at the moment. However, if you wish to attempt it let us know :)

Will post more information as it becomes available, Rider!
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited May 30
    ah ok Cream, i already have many familiars +5 so better i will wait... i dont want waste gold, sealed familiars etc thx for the answer
    Cream
  • RoadbugRoadbug
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited May 31
    Gee, thanks for the warning of the update. I got it in time to not finish the 6 day special by 1. I was on line and close to collecting it when the server went down. With this kid of warning, I think I'll just stop participating in this game. Since this isn't the first time, I don't think it will be the last, either, so have fun with losing another player to your great system of tell them when its too late.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited May 31
    Roadbug wrote: »
    Gee, thanks for the warning of the update. I got it in time to not finish the 6 day special by 1. I was on line and close to collecting it when the server went down. With this kid of warning, I think I'll just stop participating in this game. Since this isn't the first time, I don't think it will be the last, either, so have fun with losing another player to your great system of tell them when its too late.

The 7 day Special Daily Log-in Event is supposed to be running until the 7th June so you still have plenty of time to complete it. Also note that this thread is actually for last weeks maintenance (24th May) but Nexon seemed to have forgotten to actually post anything at all about it last week, other than the main News article.

EDIT: Just read the comments under this weeks maintenance thread: [COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - May 31, 2018 and it seems the 7 day Special Daily Log-in Event has been closed early! So once again Nexon have messed up and they just continue to drive players away from the game!
  • RowboCopRowboCop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 205
    edited May 31
    Roadbug wrote: »
    Gee, thanks for the warning of the update. I got it in time to not finish the 6 day special by 1.

There was no warning cause I think it was unintentional since there was no mention of changing the end-date in the new maintenance and update notes either. It's just another one of their many many bugs. Some of us haven't even claimed any of our rewards yet cause we thought we had another week to decide which of our chars to give the items to.

The question now is if they're gonna reenable the event.

This discussion has been closed.