[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - May 31, 2018

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited June 21 in Official News
en_unscheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Friday, June 1, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

June 1, 2018
Pacific Daylight Time: 10:30 PM [May 31] – 12:30 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 1:30 AM – 3:30 AM
Central European Summer Time: 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

Fixed the missing Special Attendance Event from the Daily Rewards window.
Special Attendance Event has been extended to June 15, 2018.
Motherly Love Server Buff has been removed.
Squeaks

Comments

• RoadbugRoadbug
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 1
    Thanks!!!
  • RoadbugRoadbug
    edited June 1
    Is the special daily rewards going to stay up for at least 7 days? I restarted from day 1 when I had already completed day 6 and almost had 7 when the server shut down for the maintenance on the 30th.
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 965
    edited June 1
    Roadbug wrote: »
    Is the special daily rewards going to stay up for at least 7 days? I restarted from day 1 when I had already completed day 6 and almost had 7 when the server shut down for the maintenance on the 30th.

The special log in is extended until June 15th, so yes you'll have enough time to get every reward in the log in :3
  • RoadbugRoadbug
    edited June 1
    Squeaks wrote: »
    Roadbug wrote: »

The special log in is extended until June 15th, so yes you'll have enough time to get every reward in the log in :3

thanks
    Squeaks
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,090
    edited June 4
    Maybe someone could edit the thread title to show the correct date? Currently it shows:
    [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - June 31, 2018
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one wondering how Nexon perform Unscheduled Maintenance 30 days in advance!
This discussion has been closed.