[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

success rate of relic appraisal

lithefarmerlithefarmer
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
edited June 1 in General Chat
Is it just my bad luck or is the success rate really this bad?

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 1
    It is an end-game item and as such it will not be easy to attain best results. However, it was lowered from 82g to 5g per attempt that is AMAZINGLY good! <3 I was one of those that spent thousands of gold trying when it first came out :s

I will submit a request to reconsider the fail rate but since is an end-game item lets just hope!!!

giphy.gif
    Squeaks
  • lithefarmerlithefarmer
    edited June 2
    wow I am glad I am not the only one that has spent a ridiculous amount of gold on it. The reduction to 5 gold was a great change. But I have broken more then I have succeeded on these things. I even bought from store thinking it might be better....it was worse. :(
    End game? does that mean this next update will be the last?
  • SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    edited June 2
    @lithefarmer

No no no, end-game means that only the max level players can use it/do it
    Cream
  • lithefarmerlithefarmer
    edited June 3
    ohh ok. well my ranger is lvl 60 so that is not the problem. I guess it is just bad success rate. :( Does any one know how long it is going to last?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,210
    edited June 14
    I tried yesterday with 4 appraisal and with a friend we both had 3 fails and 1 success. So yeah it has high fail rate.
    Talking with another friend he told me that he had 18x destroys in his tries. WoW!

I really don't understand the need to destroy something which doesn't have a decent success rate and doesn't even have stats fixed but random. End game is a thing, frustration is something else.
    Basically:
    - Random Stats (with low values most of the times)
    - High Fail Rate
    - Destroy Chances

Assuming we have success, doesn't means that we get the stat we were looking for (i.e. got Str as priest yesterday), in case we do it again then we can even risk to destroy it.
    Also if I came back I see that many things didn't changed in RoI and yeah could be really frustrating at times. I hope that something will change in the near future.
    GrizzlyUK
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited June 14
    And you forgot say how many elluns we can waste for fail... or for to get bad stats... or for destroy the relic... they reduced the gold to 5 but what about the elluns?
    GrizzlyUK
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 725
    edited July 11
    Meiner Meinung nach können sie das Getrost wieder rausnehmen und in den Müll werfen, Taugt zu gar nix, nervt nur, zieht den Spielern unnötig das Gold us und Ellun aus den Taschen. Warum zur Hölle macht
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 725
    edited July 11
    Warum zur Hölle macht ihr in letzter Zeit immer solchen Müll ins Game rein? Was Bezweckt Ihr damit? Wollt Ihr die wenigen noch Verbliebenen Gamer hier auch noch durch solchen Mist Vergraulen? Das selbe Spiel mit den Zelnaris-Sachen, geringe bis gar keine Erfolgschance, keinerlei Härtungssteine zum Uppen Vorhanden außer die 100% Steine, die Normalspieler mit Glück 2stück im Monat durch Tagesbelohnung mal Erhalten Hurra! Wir sind Voll Begeistert davon! Desweiteren wird Angekündigt im August kommt ein Update, aber keinerlei Informationen was genau wir zu Erwarten haben die Infos was ihr bisher gebracht habt sind ein Witz.

Wir wollen mehr Inhaltliche Details haben, kommt Levelcup, kommt neue Ausrüstung, neue Härtungssteine neues Upp-System wie sieht das dann genau aus usw.

Aber nicht so Dürftige Infos, wie Ihr sie bisher Gepostet habt, wir sind keine Hunde denen man einen Knochen Vorwirft, damit sie Ruhe geben, WIR WOLLEN INFORMATIONEN!!! Danke für Eure Aufmerksamkeit, und lasst euch das mal durch den Kopf gehen!
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 11
    I have been personally "poking" the team about this issue I will post anything if any information comes my way!

@Burschi
    Please be patient and keep calm Rider! This is content that it is new and it will be more relevant as new updates come into play. I do feel and understand your frustration but let us wait and see what is coming next on the upcoming weeks ;)

qWbaNsH.jpg
    lithefarmer
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited July 12
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    And you forgot say how many elluns we can waste for fail... or for to get bad stats... or for destroy the relic... they reduced the gold to 5 but what about the elluns?

Just don't use elluns.. :P
    Even reducing chances to be destroyed doesn't mean that can't happens because doesn't work like tempering that you can fully protect from downgrade, so.. better not wasting it and try try try.
    Used 16 relics and almost 30 appraisal and reached 3x statss before it went broken. For the rest all went destroyer at second stat more or less.
    Appraisal is another way to burn our elluns, nothing more.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited July 18
    An advice about how to save your best rolled relic.
    Try on a clean relic the appraisal, if you get bad stat for you class then keep going without elluns and hope to get the next stats good for you. If 2nd and 3rd are bad, just try the luck and try to reach the 4th which allow you to reroll the relic.

Keep in mind this:
    If you get one good stat from a clean relic, use it on your character in order to keep the benefits from it and try the luck on another relic. When happens to get better results on another, put it on your character and use the old one to appraisal for reaching 4x.
    Basically just try to obtain one which is good for you and keep it for gear and every time you get something better from a new relic, switch them in order to have always the best for you equipped.
    This, until you finally reach 4x for rerolling it. ;)
  • 3232ss3232ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 6
    @llithefarmer 6-7 guys have only 4 slot opened relic it need big chance dont worry