[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Constant disconnect

lithefarmerlithefarmer
Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
edited June 5 in Tech Support
Is anyone else having the problem with random disconnects? I am having a hard time playing because they are happening when I am fighting :(

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,550
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 5
    Can you provide more information or detailed for that matter about the circumstances of the issue?
  • ZarduisZarduis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited June 7
    Same problem for my girlfriend. Merciless arrives and she disconnects 3-4 times a fight. Also the game has gotten very slow to load. Much slower than before. We wrote the support, but no answer yet.
    Internet and computer are fine. Her Laptop is faster and better than mine, her settings are very low and I'm playing on the same line as she is and not disconnecting, so it's not the internet.
    Sometimes it also happens during Heretic, but only since the Merciless Worldboss patch.
  • ZarduisZarduis
    edited June 8
    and now she has begun disconnecting 3-5 times an hour. If this goes on we will both leave the game and take our money elsewhere. No help from the support, no way to play the game in a fun way as she misses most loot and half the fights... This does not really make us feel welcome in the game.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,550
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 8
    Have you received any help or answer from CSC (support)? If you have NOT received any answer at all, please, PM me for further details, Rider!
  • joyousjoyous
    edited June 12
    Is anyone else having the problem with random disconnects? I am having a hard time playing because they are happening when I am fighting :(

This problem started for me too on FRI night. And every day since then. 95% of the time it involves zoning into/out of an instance. It has happened in LLC, Carelon, a story instance in the Sea (I am new, can't recall exact name) and the Frozen dungeon.

I have a new dedicated gaming rig, hard-wired net connection to a fast service and don't have d/cs in other games.
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    edited June 15
    I'm having the same issues. It's always whenever I teleport to a different place or when I get out of a dungeon instance that a "Network Disconnection" screen pops up and most of the time it never reconnects. Lots of people will probably say it's our internet but, my internet has never disconnected me from RoI before, it's only happening now.. It's happened at least twice so far today while I've been playing (I'm in game right now)