[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

tempering/fishing/groups etc

LunaMoonStarLunaMoonStar
Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
edited June 11 in Rants and Raves
1. what the hell, you pay 24+ elluns to break the tempering up barrier and you have stones that say "very high" and yet the damn things still fail and you go down 1 level of tempering, this has happened so many times it's really pissing me off,I was told when you pay those elluns at least a failed tempering doesn't remove a tempering level, but YES it does. been trying to temper up stuff for a damn year now.
2. going fishing is really bad these days, I got only fish and 1 box after 7 hours of fishing in ellora sactuary, and it's more or less the same in other places, yes,I used drop rate things and join parties for afk fishing.
3. this game really is not solo or small group friendly, I have tried to get into parties for the bigger things but people will not take you in a party unless you are a certain DPS level, I am 21077 DPS with my pet, seems it's not good enough, yet, it's really hard to get up to these levels, I have not got into legendary dungeons or done several of the world bosses, are you going to make it friendly for small groups or solo's?
on the couple of parties I was able to join at my lower levers, (up to level 40) people would take all the loot, change the loot rule midway when they distract you, or simply , get what they need and teleport out leaving you there alone, so a small groups set up for certain things is a good idea.
5. getting high level gear when you are solo or a small group (2 or 3 people) is very costly as it's hard to earn the gold and everything costs tons of gold in the marketplace.
6. we are now forced to go into PVP for certain crafting things, for Alsacian + stuff, there are many of us who do not like PVP and being forced to go in there is not fair, when you have those buffed up heavy armoured players waitng to pounce and kill those like me going in there, been in this game 2 years or so and thinking I will not stay if I can't get things in PVE area's

thats my rant so far.
dannieArthanaxa

Comments

• MrDUMBMrDUMB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited June 11
    1. what the hell, you pay 24+ elluns to break the tempering up barrier and you have stones that say "very high" and yet the damn things still fail and you go down 1 level of tempering, this has happened so many times it's really pissing me off,I was told when you pay those elluns at least a failed tempering doesn't remove a tempering level, but YES it does. been trying to temper up stuff for a damn year now.
    2. going fishing is really bad these days, I got only fish and 1 box after 7 hours of fishing in ellora sactuary, and it's more or less the same in other places, yes,I used drop rate things and join parties for afk fishing.
    3. this game really is not solo or small group friendly, I have tried to get into parties for the bigger things but people will not take you in a party unless you are a certain DPS level, I am 21077 DPS with my pet, seems it's not good enough, yet, it's really hard to get up to these levels, I have not got into legendary dungeons or done several of the world bosses, are you going to make it friendly for small groups or solo's?
    on the couple of parties I was able to join at my lower levers, (up to level 40) people would take all the loot, change the loot rule midway when they distract you, or simply , get what they need and teleport out leaving you there alone, so a small groups set up for certain things is a good idea.
    5. getting high level gear when you are solo or a small group (2 or 3 people) is very costly as it's hard to earn the gold and everything costs tons of gold in the marketplace.
    6. we are now forced to go into PVP for certain crafting things, for Alsacian + stuff, there are many of us who do not like PVP and being forced to go in there is not fair, when you have those buffed up heavy armoured players waitng to pounce and kill those like me going in there, been in this game 2 years or so and thinking I will not stay if I can't get things in PVE area's

thats my rant so far.

i really dont have any comment or opinion on ur post.

but couldnt control the temptation to write 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 (something i use to do in my school days to show that i have written so many points while answering in exams)

#no_offense
  • LunaMoonStarLunaMoonStar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited June 15
    ex teacher, lol, and no offence taken.
  • danniedannie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 550
    edited June 15
    Your post is one of the major reasons people have left over the last couple years since this game came out of open beta and went into a lack of caring on the DEV's/Nexons' part.
    Seems they're only interested in milking this game for its money from those of us still here willing to keep paying. Frankly i still live with a bit of hope, though i have since gone to more user friendly games willing to listen and take what we say seriously enough to change or try to keep the player base happy. Never could understand Nexons need to ignore what's been asked for, even begged for. :'(