[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Make Stygaea WB Safe Zone Area

Slayer87Slayer87
Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
edited June 11, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
It's nearly impossibile for me to do the wb quest in stygaea since i get constantly harassed and there are a lot of players that feel the same,so my suggestion is to make stygaea world boss area a safe area so that anyone can dps the boss in peace,thanks
Hell_Kaiser

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 11, 2018
    Will be forwarding your suggestion to the team for review, Rider! Thank you!

giphy.gif
    Slayer87
  • Hell_KaiserHell_Kaiser
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited June 12, 2018
    I think the same. All the time ppl hunt others and dont focus on Raid. Almost no one care about pvp and u force ppl to go there, give items for PvE in PvP area and be food for others who have pvp armor. You (Nexon) made 3 hand to hand class useless there. Good Job. Keep it more and ppl will leave this game and soon game will be dead.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 12, 2018
    I do understand the problem with this event and the PvP open season while in it. Nevertheless, nobody is forced to play an event that is open to everyone and there are no special requirements either attached to it, in any way!

On the other hand, I do agree that PvP areas should not drop PvE items and vice-versa. All this information is being gathered and will be reviewed!

There is another thread with a poll and more detailed information in it, I will be closing this one to have all feedback in one place and it can be reached easier by community members!

Follow this link Riders! >>> http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/23144/stygaea-boss-fights-and-server-power-balance

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.