[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Victorious Rabbini Cup Event

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited June 12 in Official News
banner.png

Greetings Riders, check this out! New upcoming content update, Victorious Rabbini Cup Event will be open really soon. New theme plaza, Quest, and a lot more ~
Please visit our Official website for more details at http://ow.ly/yo0130ksnGL

Best regards,
Ison of Icarus TEAM

Comments

• MrDUMBMrDUMB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited June 12
    updated

nvm read the full post, there are other ways to get that victorious thingy.. i m dumb (the irony)
    thanks

• ChosenPTChosenPT
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited June 26
    this event has started End of Maintenance (June 14, 2018) but as it was seen there does not appear day of end of the same, remembering that the Rabbini Cup Event was withdrawn after 7 days, I would like to request that publish the end dates of the events for know when we can Fishing in Stygaea for materials and Victorious Energy (10 Pack)
    we want to know until what date we can exchange for Victorious Energy items in Rabbini Sporty (Victorious Energy Shop)
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited June 26
    The Rabbini Cup Event info say July 14
  • ChosenPTChosenPT
    edited June 26
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    The Rabbini Cup Event info say July 14

where you see July 14?????????
    all post for evens you see this
    Start Time End of Maintenance (June 14, 2018)
    you no see end time event

here post site game
    http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/31580/victorious-rabbini-cup-event
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited June 26
    Read it again:

We have 9 NPCs for the Rabbini Cup in the Hakain's Crossing, Victory Plaza. Get your quest from the 8 NPCs represents the Countries that you wanted to support. Accepting the quest will earn you a Booster as a reward. The event will end from June 14 to July 14 have fun and enjoy our events ~

The worldcup 2018 end july 15... this event is for the worldcup...
  • ChosenPTChosenPT
    edited June 26
    really had not seen this anymore now explains why they removed the event from the nps last 7 days ?? Speaking says July 14 right?
    who says that in the maintenance of this week if they have they do not take the rest of the event
    answer this
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited June 30
    After the last maintenance the 9 npc were removed but if you save your Victorious Energy Packs fishing in stygea you still can get your Trophy but this time is random trophy (you need 32 packs = 320 victorious energy)
  • DiabloristDiablorist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited June 30
    Why did the 9 NPCs get removed prior to the end of the event? I just recently came back and now can't get the trophy buff. Is there someway that I can still get that?

After a couple days of leveling I'm just 52 now so can't do the end game fishing (AFAIK).

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.