[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Availability of 2 Familiar Skins

BosVicBosVic
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited June 18 in Mount Collection and Combat
Are golden Megantes skin and dark fair pegasus skin available in the current familiar lucky box and royal familiar lucky box respectively now?

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,835
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 18
    I will attempt to get that information, Rider!

giphy.gif
    BosVic
  • BosVicBosVic
    edited June 18
    Hi mate,
    Have you figured it out?
  • BosVicBosVic
    edited June 30
    Any Replies to answer the question?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,630
    edited July 7
    If you want to get someones attention quickly it's best to use "@(Username)" to start your post, like this:

@Cream
    Another Rider is attempting to get your attention in this thread. ;)
  • CreamCream
    edited July 11
    I do apologize if I haven't or any other staff members hasn't responded to your request Rider! I have been away but I will attempt again to obtain your requested information.
  • CreamCream
    edited July 12
    @BosVic

After a decent conversation about this subject with the team, they will be evaluating the contents of every box in the shop and make some updates as soon as possible. I sadly did not receive a confirmation of your specific request, however, they are aware of it and will try to get the information.

At least we kicked the "hornet's nest" and changes will come to all boxes eventually in the near future. :)

giphy.gif
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,050
    edited July 26
    Cream wrote: »
    At least we kicked the "hornet's nest" and changes will come to all boxes eventually in the near future. :)

If they also cut by 50% the skin box cost, would be perfect :p
    Why asking that? Easy to say, most of the skin we find over there are useless 'cause are linked to familiars we rarely keep a part very few and usefull pets/mounts due to lack of familiar's slots.
    I recently got the Amethyst Kargyle skin (i very like it) but for keeping Kargyle I should use one of the only 3 slots left... so I won't tame him again, but I really hope to being able to do it in the future if more slots will be added.