[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Familiar Skin & Package

BosVicBosVic
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited June 20, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Can we add golden Megants skin into lucky coin mechant so that players can exchange it?
it's that possible to release founders' package again? I wanna get awakened blood karios skin.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 20, 2018
    I will forward the skin suggestion to the team but the founder's pack is not coming back Rider!

giphy.gif
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited June 25, 2018
    BosVic wrote: »
    Can we add golden Megants skin into lucky coin mechant so that players can exchange it?
    it's that possible to release founders' package again? I wanna get awakened blood karios skin.

Sadly Nexon have no plans to release any of the Founder's Packs again. They were a limited time availability package which many players missed out on, I think most current players probably didn't even know about the game back then, so they'll never have the opportunity to purchase a Founder's Pack.

Would be nice if Nexon were to make the Founder's Packs available for about a month every year, such as on the anniversary of the game's launch. Not only would that allow more players to acquire a Founder's Pack but it would also generate additional income for Nexon! ;)