[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[FEEDBACK] Ellora Spire Issues

CreamCream
Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
Forum Moderator, Council Member
edited June 21 in Suggestions and Feedback
This is a feedback thread regarding the Ellora's Spire dungeon for Riders to post any and all issues experienced.

We are gathering information about the Ellora's Spire Dungeon after numerous reports from our community. This information will be forward to the Dev's periodically in an effort to pinpoint and deal with these issues.

This thread is to gather ONLY information about the Ellora's Spire dungeon, Riders! Any other issues please post them at their proper sub-sections of the forums accordingly.

qWbaNsH.jpg

Comments

• XyonXyon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited June 21
    4th week in a row now, game kicks me out when porting from 20th to 21st floor with 7 mins left on the clock. time keeps running, by the time i log back on i have 1 min left. this is starting to get really, really annoying. thinking about playing another game due to these bugs, and i have been playing this game for a very long time. gonna break my heart to have to leave, because the annoyance is bigger than the pleasure at this point. i play games to enjoy them not to get pissed off.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,210
    edited June 24
    Out Of Range
    Despite the fact that a lot of time passed since when this bug came out, nothing changed since then.
    So, when we'll be able to see a real fix in RoI?
    Yesterday I had troubles every 2 floors getting stuck in this bug, trying to tp from every corner, different directions, from behind and as you can see on the image below, "out of range" was the only result I could achieve in Spire.
    Screen_Shot_2018_06_24_03_38_54.jpg

A part this the other thing that I could see working not normal, were all my pets which didn't follow me correctly, like if they get stuck in the middle of the floor. Has been a very strange thing.
    Maybe Lucky Leaf brings unluck in spire xD

Enemy Health/Cast Bar Missing
    Few days ago I went for a full run in spire and at certain point Health Enemy Bars (on Mounts only this time!) went missing.
    Worked fine for few floors then boom (the famous old bug from Parna's Coast ^^' )..
    Screen_Shot_2018_06_21_23_41_03.jpg
    As you can notice in the image, I was able to see only the tiny HP bar on top of the mob, but the big HP bar with buffs/debuffs and casting skills went missing. Yeah I couldn't see what they were casting so has been a little hard, so I had to focus more on their animation to understand what was going on.
    Fix it again...
    P.S.
    When I went out from spire I joined a friend party for fractura and I saw the same thing happening on Rodesh HP/Cast Bar.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited July 16
    Boss at 36th resetted already 5 times with two different characters.. Do something about it. If we move to stay safe we can't risk to reset him (IN ELLORA!).
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 16
    @Yllmathir

Our GM's have gone into the spire and tested numerous times different issues as of the not loading bosses/mobs in some random floors. However, while your case is different if the issue cannot be replicated as in example the no-spawn, we cannot work on a solution until it happens unless you have a way to replicate the issue.

Are you able to replicate? Or is random?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited July 16
    Seems that once you move too far he reset.. Happened few times in Forgotten Shrine too long time ago, even if we don't move out of the circle room.
    Maybe increasing max distance or remove the reset at all from spire will fix it.
    Even if I don't understand why keeping the reset in ellora's spire. :p
    Cream