[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Icarus Day Hourly Giveaway

AmandinhaAmandinha
Riders of Icarus Rep: 340
edited June 23 in Bug Reporting
The second round of prizes was to come the pet Lollipop and again came the mount Crusader.

20180624020103_1.jpg
lithefarmer

Comments

• KrolliKrolli
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited June 23
    Weekend Getaway: ICARUS Day!
    Yall messed up again: EDT @ June 24 @ 1:00am - 1:59am > Pet: Lollipop Daveen
    instead we get for the 2nd time... Mount: Crusader Redfeather Hatchling
    1cab1cca0e.png

One waits all day for this... such a let down
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,630
    edited June 23
    I knew the event was going too smoothly! lol

But yeah, Day One giveaway # 6 was Mount: Crusader Redfeather Hatchling (Legendary) and Day Two giveaway # 6 was supposed to be Pet: Lollipop Daveen (Heroic) but instead we got the Mount: Crusader Redfeather Hatchling (Legendary) again! I guess someone at Nexon forgot to change that reward when they copied the rewards table for Day One onto Day Two.

At this point all we can do is hope that Nexon can sort something out so that we get the Pet: Lollipop Daveen (Heroic), the mount is nice and all but I don't really want two!
    lithefarmerdannie
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,835
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 24
    Threads were merged to keep all information in one place, as GrizzlyUK mentioned: "all that does is make it harder for the Forum team to gather info".

We will be updating the community on this subject once we have all data on hand. We apologize for the inconvenience, Riders!

qWbaNsH.jpg
    GrizzlyUK
  • ToxicVonKittenToxicVonKitten
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 25
    Is there any update on this. Is it going to be fixed or we just out of a pet that we were suppose to get? Any kind of update would be great to hear, thank you
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited June 25
    Is there any update on this. Is it going to be fixed or we just out of a pet that we were suppose to get? Any kind of update would be great to hear, thank you

Obviously it would indeed be great to get an update on what's happening with this, but I suspect it's going to take Nexon a couple days to sort everything out.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited June 27
    Cream wrote: »
    Threads were merged to keep all information in one place, as GrizzlyUK mentioned: "all that does is make it harder for the Forum team to gather info".

We will be updating the community on this subject once we have all data on hand. We apologize for the inconvenience, Riders!

qWbaNsH.jpg

Just a gentle reminder that three days later and we're all still waiting for an update. ;)
  • CreamCream
    edited June 27
    Yes, thank you! I will "bug" the team today for a response about this issue, Riders!
    GrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited June 27
    Cream wrote: »
    Yes, thank you! I will "bug" the team today for a response about this issues, Riders!

Excellent, and I see what you did there! ;) lol
    Cream
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited June 29
    So, no update yet and not much chance of one over the weekend meaning it's going to be next week at the earliest. :( Certainly wasn't expecting more than a week for Nexon to work out what happened and come up with a solution so that we get the Pet: Lollipop Daveen (Heroic) that we should have received last Sunday. All 7 of my characters have the second Mount: Crusader Redfeather Hatchling (Legendary) they received just sitting in their inventory. Would be nice to know if it's OK for them to use the item to add the mount to their familiar storage or should I leave the item unused for now? *shrug*
  • KrolliKrolli
    edited June 30
    In the past they have ignored it an swept it under the rug or gave us Ienos & Ma'art Familiar Package...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fMh6O7HuI08
  • CreamCream
    edited July 1
    I did talk to the team about it but there is no reply from the Dev's other than still under investigation as it shouldn't have happened at all. I understand this is not what the community wants to hear but is sadly the only feedback I have from their side, Riders!

It is not a dead subject I will keep pushing forward this week for answers about the topic as always!
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    edited July 1
    I hope we get compensated for the giveaway reward that majority of us were so very hoping to get. I had my character on afk fishing that entire day and night just hoping I'd get Pet: Lollipop Daveen.. Hopefully we get an update sooner than later, as to not upset and anger the community more.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 2
    @Cream
    I actually suspected when I posted on Friday that maybe Nexon are simply having problems finding out how and/or why this happened. Obviously it shouldn't have happened and it wasn't intended, but it did happen and while I understand that Nexon has to investigate they also need to address the fact that it did happen!
    Squeaks
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 4
    So, another weekly maintenenace completed and no mention of this issue being fixed, no mention of any compensation, just silence from Nexon as per usual. :(
  • KrolliKrolli
    edited July 4
    I did a check up on my ticket & GM Kakesu put a SOLVED on it.... Remind me why do I even bother to login to this game?

[img
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 5
    @Krolli
    That's somewhat typical of Nexon Customer Support, it's almost as if they just automatically close a ticket as Solved after a certain number of days have passed regardless of whether a ticket has actually been resolved or not.
  • CreamCream
    edited July 5
    Yesterday I talked to the CM but he has not received any other feedback other than is under investigation from the Dev's in regards to the issue. Will be updating as I find more information, Riders!

giphy.gif
    Squeaks
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 5
    @Cream
    So more waiting for the Dev's to figure out what happened, meanwhile more players get fed up with Nexon and simply give up and quit the game. :( 12 days and counting, yet this issue is apparently still "under investigation". :(
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 10
    So, 16 days now and still nothing about this. Starting to look as if Nexon isn't going to do anything at all about this issue, which wouldn't be a very responsible end to this issue. Are Nexon seriously expecting anyone to believe that after 16 days they still haven't figured out what happened, what went wrong, or what they intend to do to correct this issue? Are Nexon just hoping players will simply either forget or give up on this issue?

It took Nexon just FOUR DAYS to investigate, decide on compensation AND distribute that compensation for the [SPECIAL EVENT] Labor day, FLASH Log-in Event.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 10
    Just read the Scheduled Maintenance - July 12, 2018 news article and at the bottom (currently) is this:
    Compensation For the Hourly Giveaway
    - We will give this item as a compensation for the Hourly giveaway, the last 24th of June 5:00 am - 5:59 am UTC.
    -- Pet: Lollipop Daveen
    It may have taken Nexon 18 days to get this issue sorted, but at least they finally got there! ;)
    Cream
This discussion has been closed.