[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

fishing safe zone survey

Comments

• KlingesKlinges
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited July 5
    Seriously Nexon? Kids killing again and again afk event fishers? And this kids run away if somebody not afk..."Great PVP?" No, thats the next fail, i agree with JustaRider!..
    JustaRider
  • LunaMoonStarLunaMoonStar
    edited July 5
    I was killed 3 times on two different charactors yesterday, 5th July 2018, and you're right, we need to keep this subject alive , I get that riders are trying to interest us in PVP, but it's not interesting us at all, it's put me right off for a start, and if you see all the local chat of how annoyed the people are, you'll see it's not creating any sort of community Riders are trying to get, it's creating a lot more friction and bad tempers than anything, the arguments that go on while these afk etc killings go on is all down to the fact that Riders put an event for fishing in a stupid area, and do nothing about it even though people keep on pleading for something to be done, I only had 9 gold and bought a 7 hour fishing reel, but lost most of that time on being dead, or being chased trying to avoid them killing me again, so these people killing us are wasting our money as well.
    Thanks Grizzly for letting me know what the comments refered to about the screenshots, I thought it was me being told off by the Mod.
    JustaRider
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,210
    edited July 7
    @LunaMoonStar
    Cream was telling to me about the two screenshot posted.. ;)

Anyway.. I'm still getting killed, ppl still getting killed, few guildmates tried few times even if they don't like PvP at all, but they are getting killed and maybe stopped to fish there. I think that an event should be fun to play, if even these things become frustrating is not fun anymore.
    I really hope that the staff tries to understand their contents before releasing them, by figuring in advance the conseguences in any situation. Many times we advices them to test their events in advance or try to figure how they could go in a real situation, but sadly I see that every time there is something wrong.
    I perfectly understand that killing while afk fishing isn't a staff fault, but if they guessed that it could happen, maybe they added a safe zone.
  • JustaRiderJustaRider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
    edited July 7
    Still getting killed fishing..BY two people.. they are not going to do anything about it.. event over.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,890
    edited July 7
    Keep posting to keep this thread alive, ask your friends and guildmates to come and post in the thread and add their vote. The more that vote and post the better the chance that Nexon will take notice and, more importantly, take action to change this!

I'd suggest forming groups to fish in Stygea, maybe even have a couple of group members patrol to keep others safe. It seems that those wanting to kill AFK fishing players are not so keen when there is someone ready to fight back. I'd suggest more but that might be considered against the forum rules.
    glitchmagnet
  • LunaMoonStarLunaMoonStar
    edited July 9
    got killed again yesterday, so I have given up trying to do the event now, it really is not fun .
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 9
    got killed again yesterday, so I have given up trying to do the event now, it really is not fun .

This shows, very clearly, why Nexon needs to take action now, players are giving up on trying to complete the event and the actions of the players taking advantage by killing AFK players who are trying to fish is certainly not giving anyone a good experience of the PvP side of the game!

Shame on Nexon for doing nothing about this so far!
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 11
    We seriously need more Riders voting and posting in the thread, the more votes and posts the more likely it will be that Nexon will take notice and finally do something about this issue. Maybe Nexon just doesn't care about the behaviour of a few cowards who are only attacking those players who are simply trying to AFK fish for the event and therefore cannot fight back, maybe Nexon are looking at the data to try and see what's happening, whatever the reason for Nexons silence all we can do is try and let them know how we feel about this.
  • JustaRiderJustaRider
    edited July 11
    They are doing it again...same people...nothing done..as far as looking at the data, GM should have access to chat logs (combat) to see what is going on..
  • JohnnyBravoeJohnnyBravoe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited July 11
    been killed several times by same 2 players while fishing. reported each time. acquiring victorious energy in Stygaea is just stupid, idiotic, moronic etc. choose a word. and, maintenance at 9:00 p.m. est. DUMB!!!
    glitchmagnet
  • kafkaïkafkaï
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited July 12
    [Deleted by Moderator]
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 12
    @kafkaï

Attacking/insulting Nexon directly will take you nowhere Rider. Please be more cautious about how you address your posts in the future, follow the Code of Honor at all times.
  • JustaRiderJustaRider
    edited July 12
    @Cream...they are killing again at this very moment , also shouting profanity at the people they kill...
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 12
    @JustaRider

I did forward the concern to our GM's Rider so they can take a look around the areas.
  • kafkaïkafkaï
    edited July 12
    @cream i didn't insulting.

When 95% of communauty are angry about one event i think we can talk about bad idea.

You delete my post OK.

You did forward OK.

And now ? The porblem still persist...

So i think it is legitimate to wait for solutions to be found and officially announced.

i think nexxon staff must listen players and ACT.

If you report but they dont ACT what it is for ????

i remember about same problem with one other game. Nothing had be done for years...the staff wait several years to act...

why this event in stygea ? if the reason is to develop activity in PVP it's a big fail.
  • kafkaïkafkaï
    edited July 12
    Kill afk players during fishing and you will obtain title lord of stygea

LOL

Big fail that's all.
    ArthanaxaJustaRider
  • JustaRiderJustaRider
    edited July 13
    ok well, it's happening now..good thing there are summer events going on in other games ATM too..I get the feeling they don't want to run off their few PVP players..
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 13
    Make sure to let other players know about this thread/vote, especially if they have been a victim of the cowards who are killing those who cannot fight back, let alone defend themselves! Ask them to make the effort to visit the forums to add their vote and comments. The more that do the higher the chance that Nexon will not only take notice but also take action!
    glitchmagnet
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 13
    Cream wrote: »
    @JustaRider

I did forward the concern to our GM's Rider so they can take a look around the areas.

These players are nothing but cowards and bullies, killing AFK fishing players who cannot defend themselves nor fight back, is this really what Nexon wants to encourage?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 16
    kafkaï wrote: »
    Kill afk players during fishing and you will obtain title lord of stygea

LOL

Big fail that's all.

If Riders earn that title by killing AFK Riders who are fishing then the title should be renamed to "Lord of Cowards"! :p Such a title should give an overall -50% to all stats, once earned the title should be auto-equipped and locked so that it cannot be un-equipped or changed for 30 days!
    Yllmathir