[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tagris

BarbraAnneBarbraAnne
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited July 11, 2018 in Mount Collection and Combat
I have never seen Tagris on the Teleo server. Does he even spawn anymore? Only Treas appears.

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited July 30, 2018
    Both Tagris and Traes are on 24-hour respawn timers, unfortunately Tagris is a rather popular tame currently due to the Tagris marks Nexon gave out as compensation a few weeks ago. It means Tagris is getting tamed within seconds of spawning in each channel every week and this is likely to continue for a good few weeks to come. If you're in-game and in Hakain's Crossing when Tagris does spawn you'll see the announcement that "Tagris has appeared at Verdant Meadows (South) in Hakain's Crossing" followed almost immediately by "<character> successfully tamed Tagris".

EDIT: Replaced incorrect information with correct information! Apologies for any confusion. :(
    Creamdannie
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 13, 2018
    Just a quick follow-up, but today (Friday 13th July 2018 @ approximately 04:30 UTC on EU-Velzeroth) I saw two announcements that Tagris has appeared! About 1 minute after both announcements I saw one announcement that someone had successfully tamed Tagris, then about another minute or so after that there was another announcement that someone else had successfully tamed Tagris. It was rather early morning so that's why the tames weren't exactly immediate, but that's pretty much what happens whenever Tagris appears.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,225
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 14, 2018
    I do still have over 70 marks :) I have no need for that mount so I guess those will crumble with time.......
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 14, 2018
    I haven't been able to get a chance to make use of any of the Tagris marks my characters have. *shrug* I guess at some point there will be a lot less Riders taming Tagris so maybe then I'll have a chance! lol
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,225
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 16, 2018
    I am attempting to have a response for a possible solution for that issue with the Tagris marks overstock. Let's hope that works ;)

giphy.gif
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited July 17, 2018
    Ooooh, now that sounds interesting! Anything the community could do to help with "persuading" Nexon? lol ;)
  • DragonheartDragonheart
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,340
    edited September 14, 2018
    this maybe a necro post but its on the same topic as this thread.... Tagris is still being camped and grabbed very quickly I have not seen his spawn in weeks.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 16, 2018
    this maybe a necro post but its on the same topic as this thread.... Tagris is still being camped and grabbed very quickly I have not seen his spawn in weeks.

It's going to take quite a few months for the camping to die out! Thousands of player characters received 10x Tagris Marks as part of a compensation package. There are only three Tagris spawns per day (one per channel) so there's approximately 90 Tagris spawns per month. So that means it'll take about 10 months just to get a total of 900 Tagris tames completed! :( Basically it's going to be the better part of a year before the camping starts to die down! So yeah, some players are going to have to wait quite some time to get a chance at taming Tagris!

It would seem as though Nexon simply didn't spend much time thinking this one through! :(