[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Rabbini Cup Event Update

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited July 11 in Official News
160418_breakingnews_head.jpg

Riders!

We're spicing up the Rabbini Cup Event even more before it ends on July 26, 2018! Remember the country you selected as your quest at the beginning of the event? If that team has managed to get farther into the World Cup, the higher Victorious Energy you'll get after the maintenance on July 19, 2018. Stock up on Victorious Energy before July 19 to maximize your winnings. Make sure to open ALL your Victorious Energy packages as unopened packages WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

wgx0qw.png

Here's a few examples or scenarios to understand what's going to happen a little better.

Scenario 1:
A rider has 50 stacks of Victorious Energy (not a package) in the inventory right as the maintenance on July 19 starts. If the country the rider has selected during the beginning of the event are turns out to be the Champion of the World Cup, the 50 stacks of Victorious Energy in the rider's inventory will be removed. It will be replaced by 200 stacks Victorious Energy as a reward for rooting for the winning team.

Scenario 2:
Pretty much the same as scenario 1 but if the the rider has selected a Group Stage Qualifier team and has not advanced throughout the World Cup, there will be no changes to the stacks of Victorious Energy that the rider has in his or her inventory.

Scenario 3:
A rider has 1 stack of Victorious Energy (10 Pack), a package item, and has not opened it even after the maintenance has begun on July 16. If the country the rider has selected during the beginning of the event are turns out to be the Champion of the World Cup, the 1 stack of Victorious Energy (10 Pack) will not be multiplied by 4 since it was not opened.

ALWAYS make sure to open your Victorious Energy packages when you get them to make them count.

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,730
    edited July 11
    Well now this is a rather nice surprise update to the Rabbini Cup Event, now I'm going to have to try and get all my characters out finding more Victorious Energy! :)
    lithefarmer
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited July 11
    my france trophy expires in 2 days - i hope gms have a way of knowing what countries we each signed up for when the trophies are gone XD
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,730
    edited July 12
    DatZebra wrote: »
    my france trophy expires in 2 days - i hope gms have a way of knowing what countries we each signed up for when the trophies are gone XD

Nexon should know exactly which trophy every character selected at the start of this event so there should be no need for you (or anyone else) to worry about that. ;)
This discussion has been closed.