[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - July 26, 2018

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 835
Administrator
edited July 26, 2018 in Official News
en_scheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

Greetings,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 26, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

July 26, 2018

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Pacific Daylight Time: 11:00 PM [July 25] – 3:00 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Central European Summer Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:
- Dawn of the Magician Patch Notes and Events.
- General Server Upkeep

Comments

• quvadesquvades
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 25, 2018
    what about a free character slot voucher for new class did we get one?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited July 25, 2018
    There certainly won't be a free character slot voucher, I've already asked whether Nexon will be adding a new 8th character slot for Riders to unlock and the reply was "there will be no additional character slot implemented at this time". :(

You can check Upcoming Magician Update to see my question and the reply from @Cream. To be clear, I'm not blaming Cream, she's merely passing on the information Nexon have provided.
    dannieCream
  • danniedannie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited July 26, 2018
    Might get in trouble for saying this, but you'd think they'd realize they'd attract more bees with honey. adding that extra slot might just help bring those back that left in frustration and yes, anger.
    The player base is suffering with their apparent greed.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 31, 2018
    @dannie

You will not get in any trouble as long as your comments are typed in a civil manner :) As far as the additional slot most of the community will agree that is needed and is somewhat confusing why is not available when needed *shrugs* I have forward the community posts about this subject and hopefully is something that can be addressed in the near future.

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.