[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cloying waste quests missing?

glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
edited July 30 in Quests
I am leveling in cloying waste and have discovered that there is no story line connecting the quests after lvl 48. I am left asking questions and wandering around the desert looking for a blue exclamation point. My guildies told me about the quests in hermit town, but even there I only found 3 npc that had quests and they only had one or two.
I have a lvl 60 and when I lvled her the quests were clearly found. Each town had a quest that lead to the next. Now they are not there. What gives? where do I find my quests now?

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,975
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 31
    I believe its a quest that is on an altar after you go through the arch that goes to the area where the Lair of Ma' art is located. That area is where the Lair and FoS are located at and as soon you go in through the small arch just go to the back straight to the back to the one altar and the yellow quest will be there (do not go left or right). If I am not mistaken!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    edited August 1
    I can't enter the area without the quest for the "key" to enter. If I am not mistaken it used to be in Hermit town. Where can I get that quest, since it is not there?
  • HjaltasonHjaltason
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 2
    If you followed the the main storyline quest to hermit town and theres no yellow !, you need to level. after your the right level the quest appears and leads you to Lair of Ma' art area.
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    edited August 2
    Thank you!