[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

August Summer Event!

Comments

• PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 8
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Phoebee wrote: »
    As for the watermelon slices, we have repeatedly tested it in the game and it gives us the same result. NO ISSUE. still, we are not giving up searching for the cause of the players that are not getting the watermelon slice when they logged in. Also, the login event for watermelon slice will end till August 14. Web post will be updated soon.
    At what times are you testing? For each of my three characters who have missed out on the Watermelon Slicex100 I logged each of them in-game after 22:00 UTC but BEFORE 23:00 UTC, despite the announced "Stay login during this hours 19:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC to receive a Watermelon Slice x100 as a reward from August 1 to August 14". So I now have one character who has missed out on the reward once and another character who has now missed out on the reward twice! Each of my other characters who logged in-game before 22:00 UTC each received the reward.

Is there any other information that we could provide that might be helpfull?

We are testing it from 19:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC and all of my characters even my co-GM receive the reward Watermelon slices. We are still investigating the cause but if you want to have the 100x Watermelon that you have missed out, you can always file a ticket to our support team. They will also conduct their own investigation with regards to the time that you login and if they see you logged in the right time they will compensate you the x100 watermelon slice.

@Cream The summer event will end August 23rd. We have extended it. Original date end should be Aug 15.
    Cream
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited August 9
    As for the watermelon slices, we have repeatedly tested it in the game and it gives us the same result. NO ISSUE. still, we are not giving up searching for the cause of the players that are not getting the watermelon slice when they logged in. Also, the login event for watermelon slice will end till August 14. Web post will be updated soon.
    At what times are you testing? For each of my three characters who have missed out on the Watermelon Slicex100 I logged each of them in-game after 22:00 UTC but BEFORE 23:00 UTC, despite the announced "Stay login during this hours 19:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC to receive a Watermelon Slice x100 as a reward from August 1 to August 14". So I now have one character who has missed out on the reward once and another character who has now missed out on the reward twice! Each of my other characters who logged in-game before 22:00 UTC each received the reward.

We are testing it from 19:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC and all of my characters even my co-GM receive the reward Watermelon slices. We are still investigating the cause but if you want to have the 100x Watermelon that you have missed out, you can always file a ticket to our support team. They will also conduct their own investigation with regards to the time that you login and if they see you logged in the right time they will compensate you the x100 watermelon slice.

@Cream The summer event will end August 23rd. We have extended it. Original date end should be Aug 15.

I already have a ticket for this issue, created last Friday after @Cream suggested I do so in the forum thread I started regarding this.

So I guess at this point I just have to wait and see what happens. :(
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 9

I already have a ticket for this issue, created last Friday after @Cream suggested I do so in the forum thread I started regarding this.

@ GrizzlyUK Well, let's just wait for the support GM reply. Since they will need to investigate the issue first before giving you any compensation with regards to the issue
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 9
    @ GrizzlyUK Well, let's just wait for the support GM reply. Since they will need to investigate the issue first before giving you any compensation with regards to the issue

The initial reply was just a "thanks, we're aware and investigating" type of message. I knew Nexon would have to investigate first so that was pretty much the reply I was expecting. Hopefully it becomes more interesting once Nexon have completed their investigations, but that will obviously depend on just what is found.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 14
    I read the updated August Summer Event! announcement earlier which was apparently updated due to the event end date extension and I noticed the Hot Time Event details have also changed, specifically the time-frame:
    Stay login during this hours 19:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC to receive a Watermelon Slice x100 as a reward from August 1 to August 23. Once login, you will be able to receive the rewards automatically after a minute.
    Is that because of the issues some of us were having when logging in-game between 22:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC and getting no reward despite the original time being "login during this hours 19:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC"? Kinda curious as to whether there was an issue or whether the original times were just wrong? Either way, did nobody at Nexon think it was worth mentioning that the times have now changed?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 18
    From CM Isongamin
    @everyone
    Greetings Fellow Riders! We will extend the August Summer Event until August 23, 2018. Also, there will be changes with our Hot Time Event! Please check our Official Website for more details.