[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hello There Folks! GM Phoebe is here :D

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
Member, Administrator
edited August 5 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Guys!

I'm your new Admin and a GM here ~
I'm still inexperienced please do guide me along the way :D
Also, I don't know what to say in my introduction so i'll keep it simple as it is.

GM/Admin Phoebe, 20-23 years old (guess my age xD) been working here for a couple of months.

Hobby: Singing, writing, acting, playing instruments (guitar, drums and piano), Playing sports (name all sports), Playing games (all video games, rpg, mmorpg, moba)

Dislike: nothing particular

I'm adventurous, gamer, somewhat curious at everything, and lovable haha :D

If you need any help from everything in the game you can count on me and will try my best to answer all of your queries <3

riders-of-icarus-620x349.jpg
Cream

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited August 5
    Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new job! :)

You'll probably find things a little quieter around here these days, but I'm sure @Cream has already given you a very good briefing regarding the forum community! ;)
    Phoebee
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 6
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »

You'll probably find things a little quieter around here these days, but I'm sure @Cream has already given you a very good briefing regarding the forum community! ;)

@GrizzlyUK Yes, she has already given me some brief background and please take a good care of me in the forums :)
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited August 6
    Phoebee wrote: »
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »

@GrizzlyUK Yes, she has already given me some brief background and please take a good care of me in the forums :)

I think it's safe to say that @Cream knows the forum regulars fairly well, for the most part we're a friendly bunch and we're all here because we enjoy RoI and hope to see it continue to grow and expand. :)
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,015
    edited August 6
    *puts some cookies and iced coffee on the table*
    Welcome to the forums, nice to see we finally got a new GM in our midst.^^
    Yes it's gotten quiet in the forums but some people are still lurking and waiting for the new region to finally be released.
    In other words you have some time to get used to everything here until all hell breaks loose. :B

On a side note, it would be a good idea to move this thread over to the news section. Most people don't even bother with the 'community' section of the forums. I almost overlooked this thread as well. :(
    Phoebee
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 6
    Neoseptem wrote: »
    *puts some cookies and iced coffee on the table*
    Welcome to the forums, nice to see we finally got a new GM in our midst.^^
    Yes it's gotten quiet in the forums but some people are still lurking and waiting for the new region to finally be released.
    In other words you have some time to get used to everything here until all hell breaks loose. :B

On a side note, it would be a good idea to move this thread over to the news section. Most people don't even bother with the 'community' section of the forums. I almost overlooked this thread as well. :(

Thank you for the warm welcome <3 really do appreciate that. well, ill try my best here in the community
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 6
    Well, you have been with us for a while now but do welcome to the forums and very eager to see you mingle with the community!!!!!!!!!! <3 This is indeed at the moment a very small group of really active players others come and go but you will get to know them quick!!

Please do ask for help from the community or us the moderator at any time we are here for you always NAU GET TO WORK!!!!

giphy.gif

Phoebee
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 6
    Cream wrote: »
    Well, you have been with us for a while now but do welcome to the forums and very eager to see you mingle with the community!!!!!!!!!! <3 This is indeed at the moment a very small group of really active players others come and go but you will get to know them quick!!

Please do ask for help from the community or us the moderator at any time we are here for you always NAU GET TO WORK!!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks creamy ! you really love me that much and i love you too <3 hihi I'll be working now <3
  • SevenSeasSevenSeas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,520
    edited August 7
    Welcome to the forums. Are you our new community manager?
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 15
    SevenSeas wrote: »

Just an Admin and A GM that could help you in the game.
  • SevenSeasSevenSeas
    edited August 16

Thanks for reply. Do you know if or when we will get a new Community Manager? Ever since PuffyHuff left back in January of this year, we have been without a Community Manager. A Community Manager is pretty much standard in every game I've played including this one until a 1/2 a year ago.
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 17

Thanks for reply. Do you know if or when we will get a new Community Manager? Ever since PuffyHuff left back in January of this year, we have been without a Community Manager. A Community Manager is pretty much standard in every game I've played including this one until a 1/2 a year ago.

We do have a CM. Isongaming is the CM here.
  • SevenSeasSevenSeas
    edited August 17
    We do have a CM. Isongaming is the CM here.

How come he doesn't have a Community Manager title like PuffyHuff and Cuddles when they were CMs? And how come he doesn't interact directly with the community in any way? From what I've seen he only post announcements.