[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

meat npc in cloying waste

glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,690
edited August 6 in Suggestions and Feedback
I think it would be nice if there were a "meat quest" in cloying waste. With the majority in the upper levels now, there is a higher demand for the level 3 food items. It takes over an hour to get enough meat to make enough of there marks to make it worth the time and cost of making them. I am proposing a quest like to one for water be added. It would make is so much easier for those of us who craft food items to get the required items in a reasonable amount of time.
If this has been suggested before please feel free to move my post. I looked and could not find a posting.

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,210
    edited August 19
    In theory we should craft level 6 recipes but since Nexon removed it and dunno why, we still have to struggle in finding old content meat..
    Btw there are 3 repeatable quests in various cities in cloying, few are in Alseik (20*3*5 meat), another one or two can be found in golden peak.
    Ofc a part those the only way it's farming the meat.. but if you have alts you can get plenty pieces from quests. ^^

As last resource, running spire gives food, trade with friends melee for magic and vice versa.