[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[BUG] Premium Portable items unusable

GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,905
edited August 8 in Bug Reporting
I have no idea when this started, but this evening I tried to use the Premium Service Portable Mailman item and got the message "You cannot use this item"! I immediately checked the Premium Service icon in the lower left corner to verify I do indeed have time remaining and the tooltip shows I have 81 Days 22 Hours! So I then tried to use the Premium Service Portable Storage Master and again got the "You cannot use this item" message! Then I tried using the Premium Service Portable Market Broker and, once again, got the "You cannot use this item" message! I then tried the Premium Service Transit Shrine Pass and that worked! Yay, one out of four Premium Service items is actually usable!

Thinking maybe it was something with the character I was logged in-game I then tried each of my other six characters. Same result with all of them, none of my seven characters can use the Premium Service Portable Mailman, Premium Service Portable Storage Master or the Premium Service Portable Market Broker! The Premium Service Transit Shrine Pass did work for all seven characters. I don't really use these items as often as I should so the last time I did use any of them was about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago, but they all worked fine at that time.

So, erm, what's going on? Anyone else getting this? I've tried searching but since the reported issue with the Premium Service Portable Mailman at the end of May there were no other more recent results.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,975
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 8
    I will be forwarding this issue you are having to the team today, Rider! Apologies for the inconvenience! :s

Edit: Do submit a ticket please as soon as possible.

giphy.gif
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 9
    @Cream
    Thank you, I sort of knew you would advise submitting a ticket for this. I'll do that today and in the meantime I'll just keep checking those three items to see if they remain unusable.
    Cream
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,190
    edited August 9
    Premium Service Portable Mailman do that sometimes.. "You cannot use this item" just reload the map and works.... the others works perfectly...at least for me ;)
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 9
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    Premium Service Portable Mailman do that sometimes.. "You cannot use this item" just reload the map and works.... the others works perfectly...at least for me ;)

I know the Premium Service Portable Mailman sometimes does that, but I've never had Premium Service Portable Mailman, Premium Service Portable Storage Master and Premium Service Portable Market Broker all give the same "You cannot use this item" message on ALL seven of my characters! Reload / relog makes no difference, none of my characters can currently use those three items! Even a full exit and restart of the game makes no difference.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 10
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Cream
    Thank you, I sort of knew you would advise submitting a ticket for this. I'll do that today and in the meantime I'll just keep checking those three items to see if they remain unusable.

Just wanted to confirm that I have submitted a support ticket for this issue now. As of last night all three items remain unusable on all of my characters!