[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - August 10, 2018

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 785
Member, Administrator
edited August 10 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Friday, August 10, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

August 10, 2018

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Pacific Daylight Time: 11:00 PM [August 9] – 3:00 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Central European Summer Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

- Quest: I Miss the Cold Weather Localization
- Fixed quest's localization difficulty. You will be able to complete the quest after running in Heroic Difficulty

- Magician Promotion Package
- Removed Magician Promotion Package. The package has been set to be removed last week and decided to remove the package this coming maintenance.

- August Rewards Merchant (Belle)
- Added 1 New NPC. Merchant Belle, check out the list of items that you can buy using your August Writ Rewards.

- Awakened Torkai Package
- Added Awakened Torkai Package will be back in the Ellora's Shop.
- Please note that the package can only be bought by the players that have a character level 10 and above.

- Awakened Torkai Aggression/Tame
- Fixed the aggression and taming of the Awakened Torkai. The aggression of the Awakened Torkai will depend on the players level.

- Quest: Vengeful Spirit
- Fixed the location of the Vengeful Spirit spawn.
vs1.jpg?width=420px&height=501px

- Icecream Weapon Skin Texture
- Fixed the Texture of the Weapon Skin.

- Localization: Awakened Torkai's Skills
- Fixed Localization of Awakened Torkai Skill in French and German.

- General Server Upkeep

Comments

• zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited August 10
    Finally i have my awakened torkai and i dont have any issue and i already have my competation rewards thx =)
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,870
    edited August 10
    Not exactly a long list of "Changes and Updates", so I was a little surprised when I ran the Nexon Launcher hours ago and saw that RoI had to download a 1.91GB patch! Even worse, right under the Downloaded figure was the Installed which showed a total of 3.88GB! I started that at approximately 7:12 pm BST and it is now 2:15 am BST and it's now at 80%, showing Downloaded: 1.91GB/1.91GB and Installed: 3.13GB/3.88GB so I'm guessing there's at least another hour but more likely closer to another two hours before this gets finished! That's SEVEN HOURS so far, with more to go so it's going to be at least EIGHT - NINE HOURS of downloading and installing!

So no Daily Login for me yesterday because of this large patch, no Hot Time Event reward of Watermelon Slicex100 for any of my characters because I had zero chance of getting in-game because of this large patch! I can't do anything else on-line because the Nexon Launcher is still using my internet connection to download something, even though the Nexon Launcher shows Downloaded: 1.91GB/1.91GB! Trying to access these forums to post this and I'm constantly getting a "Connection reset" notice due to the Nexon Launcher still downloading something!

So why, once again, have I got to download such a massive patch for such a pathetically small amount of "Changes and Updates"? Just what is being downloaded that Nexon haven't told us about? Oh, and that so-called compensation package for the Unscheduled MAintenance isn't going to come anywhere close to compensating me for this! Frankly, I'm sick and tired of Nexon doing this! No warnings, no notice, a pathetically small number of "Changes and Updates" yet I'm stuck downloading 3.88GB of something! Oh, and don't even bother trying to apologize for any inconvenience or anything like that because it's just fake sentiment that you hope will placate people!

EDIT: Finally finished at 3:28 am BST! EIGHT HOURS 16 MINUTES downloading and installing this 3.88GB patch!
  • DabigWangDabigWang
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited August 14
    i still don't see the awakened torkai package in ellora's shop
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 14
    If you are not able to see it, you may want to attempt to do a full relog first and if that does not work repair your installation, Rider! Please let us know if you were able to see the item in the ES.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 14
    @DabigWang

Also, a question Rider, it may be a silly one but what is the level of the character that you are attempting to buy the package from? If I am not mistaken there is a level requirement for it.

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/34126/ellora-s-shop-update-for-august-2
    Phoebee
  • DabigWangDabigWang
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited August 15
    level 60. but all is good. the package appears in the shop for me now.
    PhoebeeCream
This discussion has been closed.