[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[Complete]UnscheduledMaintenance - August 10, 2018

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited August 10 in Official News
en_unscheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Friday, August 10, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hour(s). Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

August 10, 2018

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 9:00 AM - 11:20 AM
Pacific Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 4:20 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 7:20 AM
Central European Summer Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 7:00 PM – 9:20 PM

What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

- Applying Follow-up Fixes
- General Server Upkeep

Compensation Rewards

- Legendary Familiar Seal Token x1
- Familiar Full Growth Potion x1
- Lv. 200 Elite Tempering Stone (2 Pack) x1
- Catnip x1
- Ellun (10 Pack) x1

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited August 10
    I've spent EIGHT HOURS 16 MINUTES downloading and installing a 3.88GB patch tonight, so those so-called Compensation Rewards aren't going to come anywhere close to compensating me for that amount of time! :(
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited August 10
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    I've spent EIGHT HOURS 16 MINUTES downloading and installing a 3.88GB patch tonight, so those so-called Compensation Rewards aren't going to come anywhere close to compensating me for that amount of time! :(

Really 8hrs? wow...
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited August 11
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »

Really 8hrs? wow...

Yes, not everyone has super-fast broadband yet, I'm still on standard broadband. :( The initial 1.91GB patch downloaded in a little under 4 hours, after that it slowed down even more for some reason. I kept checking in case something else was also downloading in the background but the only process that was accessing my internet connection was Nexon Launcher. I ran the Nexon Launcher to start the patch download at about 7:12 pm BST and it finally completed the 3.88GB download/install at 3:28 am BST!
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited August 13
    That's insane! I download the whole game in 20 mins or so. Sorry you missed the daily reward and the melon pack. :(
This discussion has been closed.