[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Official GM Names for sending Mail Warnings

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
Member, Administrator
edited August 13, 2018 in Official News
160418_breakingnews_head.jpg

Hello Riders,

The ICARUS team would like to inform you that we will be using the Mail System in the game to send out warnings for your offense. Below are the Official GM Names that we will use in order for you to know that the mail that you will receive to your game account is Legit.

Please see the details on our official website >> http://ow.ly/DULK30lnkZE

Questions will be entertained just tag me.

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited August 14, 2018
    I read this article a little earlier, though I did notice that the names for Koroshimo both miss the final "o":
    GM Phoebe Koroshim
    GM Kakesu Koroshim

Is that intended due to character limitation or an oversight/spelling error? Figured I'd ask for clarification, just in case it is an error and Nexon hadn't noticed it yet! ;)
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 18, 2018
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    I read this article a little earlier, though I did notice that the names for Koroshimo both miss the final "o":
    GM Phoebe Koroshim
    GM Kakesu Koroshim

Is that intended due to character limitation or an oversight/spelling error? Figured I'd ask for clarification, just in case it is an error and Nexon hadn't noticed it yet! ;)

Yes, it is intended. due to lack of characters :D haha
    GrizzlyUK
This discussion has been closed.