[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bring game back to former glory!

ExtraTissueBallExtraTissueBall
Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
edited August 26, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Honestly I really love this game, I've gotten a few friends into it as well and have poured multiple hours in. Unfortunately it seems the game is dying in popularity and I really just want to help. There are multiple issues people have with the game such as "The game is pretty pay to win". . The whole Ellora's store and being able to buy items and buffs kind of killed it. There are a lot of issues with this game that really need to be fixed! I truly just want to see the game thrive again! Please upvote this so it can be seen by Nexon!!! Lots of love!
Squeaks

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited August 29, 2018
    It would be great to see the game thrive again, but sadly that's a real rarity with any MMO these days. The truth is that a lot of players are simply looking for the "next big thing" to arrive. They jump into a new MMO for a few months and then, when another new MMO launches they jump over to that one, and so on. Then there are those who are convinced that the real <insert name of popular MMO> killer is just around the corner, that one MMO that will totally destroy the popularity of <insert name of popular MMO> once and for all to finally end it's dominance of the MMO genre! I've seen much the same thing happen with so many MMO's that it's almost normal now: a new MMO launches, it attracts thousands of players, "X" months later a new MMO launches and a couple thousand players quit the "old" MMO to go play the "new" MMO.

Unfortunately I think this has happened to RoI at a bad time for the game because it's sort of in a bit of a limbo state, It's been a little over a year since we had the last "big" update (Rise of the Trickster which gave us a new class, new zone (Akrat Plains), new dungeon etc) and, while the Magician was added about a month ago, that was simply a new class being added to the game. There is a new zone (Turimnan) which the Dev Team had hoped to be able to release this month, but there's been no real update as to what's happening with that. There's also a Tempering System Revamp that many players are looking forwrd to, but that seems to be constantly getting delayed and it's been a couple of months since we had an update on what's happening with that.

So there is new content etc coming to the game, but we just don't actually know when!
    RihkuazodaeniYllmathir