[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Rabbini Day & ICARUS Day Miracles in ONE!

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 765
Member, Administrator
edited August 28 in Official News
Rabbini Day & ICARUS Day Miracles in ONE!

We will be celebrating again the Rabbini Day and ICARUS DAY Miracles in One! Come one and check out the packages that will be display and the Login Event Rewards!

For more details: Rabbini Day & ICARUS Day Miracles in ONE!

Comments

• PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,390
    edited August 28

Could u fix the date on that website? Somebody was lazy and let the last events date on.
    Ty
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,720
    edited August 28
    @Phoebee
    Couple of "issues" with the list of contents for the Rabbini Day Familiar Lucky Box:
    1. Mount: Midnight Kargyle is listed twice: 12th and 28th in the list.
    2. Mount: Coiste Bodhar is actually Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar (I don't know if Mount: Coiste Bodhar is supposed to be one of the familiars you could receive, but the first time this event was available I got Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar which is not included in the list)

Been meaning to mention those two ever since the event was first announced, but kept forgetting about it! Sorry for leaving it so long to report! :(

I've purchased the "Rabbini Day Familiar Lucky Box Pack (1+1)" in the previous two events and received some Familiars I've been wanting for a long time! :) So that's now become a "must" purchase in hopes I can get some duplicates of those long wanted Familiars to give to each of my characters! lol

I see that this month the Icarus Day Miracles giveaway is giving Mount: Paragas the Mad at the end of Day One and Pet: Johnie Rabbini at the end of Day Two which is nice for me as I like Paragas the Mad and Rabbini pets! ;)

BTW, small typo in the "September 1 - 3 Giveaway" table for Pet: Johnie Rabbini as it currently shows as "Pet: Johnie rabbini" (it's missing the capital "R" on Rabbini). ;)
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 28
    Pperk wrote: »
    Could u fix the date on that website? Somebody was lazy and let the last events date on.
    Ty

GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Couple of "issues" with the list of contents for the Rabbini Day Familiar Lucky Box:
    1. Mount: Midnight Kargyle is listed twice: 12th and 28th in the list.
    2. Mount: Coiste Bodhar is actually Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar (I don't know if Mount: Coiste Bodhar is supposed to be one of the familiars you could receive, but the first time this event was available I got Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar which is not included in the list)

Been meaning to mention those two ever since the event was first announced, but kept forgetting about it! Sorry for leaving it so long to report! :(

I've purchased the "Rabbini Day Familiar Lucky Box Pack (1+1)" in the previous two events and received some Familiars I've been wanting for a long time! :) So that's now become a "must" purchase in hopes I can get some duplicates of those long wanted Familiars to give to each of my characters! lol

I see that this month the Icarus Day Miracles giveaway is giving Mount: Paragas the Mad at the end of Day One and Pet: Johnie Rabbini at the end of Day Two which is nice for me as I like Paragas the Mad and Rabbini pets! ;)

BTW, small typo in the "September 1 - 3 Giveaway" table for Pet: Johnie Rabbini as it currently shows as "Pet: Johnie rabbini" (it's missing the capital "R" on Rabbini). ;)

@Pperk I will check and let the one who posted the web post :) thank you.

@GrizzlyUK thank you for noticing ! I will let the team know the little issues.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited August 29
    @Phoebee
    Just checked and the corrections are already done! One thing I forgot to mention is that with the Mount: Coiste Bodhar actually being Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar the description below the table (where there is a picture along with the details/stats for the familiar) also show the Mount named as Coiste Bodhar instead of Abyssal Coiste Bodhar. That's actually the main part that tells you it's the wrong name because it shows as "Coiste Bodhar (Legendary)" but Coiste Bodhar is a Heroic familiar, Abyssal Coiste Bodhar is the Legendary version. Other clues are the colours: Coiste Bodhar is green, Abyssal Coiste Bodhar is purple.

Apologies if that's too much detail, you probably don't really need to know all of that! lol
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited August 29
    @Phoebee
    Just checked and the corrections are already done! One thing I forgot to mention is that with the Mount: Coiste Bodhar actually being Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar the description below the table (where there is a picture along with the details/stats for the familiar) also show the Mount named as Coiste Bodhar instead of Abyssal Coiste Bodhar. That's actually the main part that tells you it's the wrong name because it shows as "Coiste Bodhar (Legendary)" but Coiste Bodhar is a Heroic familiar, Abyssal Coiste Bodhar is the Legendary version. Other clues are the colours: Coiste Bodhar is green, Abyssal Coiste Bodhar is purple.

Apologies if that's too much detail, you probably don't really need to know all of that! lol

@GrizzlyUK haha no its fine, it really help me a lot cause you explained it very well. All right then, I will make some additional changes to the web post, if the one who posted it isn't busy :D ty so much
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 2
    @Phoebee
    The wrong dates are in the "September 1 - 3 Giveaway for every 3 Hours" table of times and rewards under the "Icarus Day Miracles!" section. All the dates in the UTC column are "July 28" instead of "September 1".

There's also a typo in the "August 31 - September 2 Giveaway for every 3 Hours" table in both the PDT & EDT columns: "Spetember 1" instead of "September 1"!

I did tell you that while I can spot the minor errors I sometimes miss the obvious ones! lol
  • LunaNovasLunaNovas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 440
    edited September 2
    We where supposes go get a 14 days fishing rod and it never showed up. Where is it?
  • cenozzocenozzo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited September 2
    ye got parna wings (14) and not fishing rod
  • TanderTander
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited September 2
    yep, no fishing rod here either
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 2
    @Phoebee
    To elaborate on the recent comments:
    Giveaway #1 for the "September 1 - 3 Giveaway" was listed as "Golden Fishing Rod (14 Day)" but we actually received "Blue Parna's Wings (14 Day)" instead. Obviously that was a bit of a disappointment for those expecting/wanting the "Golden Fishing Rod (14 Day)". :(
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    edited September 2
    @Phoebee
    Are there gonna be compensations for the people who get disconnected for no reason at all, while leaving their game on overnight? This is the second time my game disconnects me while I'm trying to stay logged in overnight for rewards
    I got +5 leg extractor and taming booster only last night because my game disconnected me, so I basically missed out on EVERY single reward..
    I've already posted the info in the official discord but nobody is giving us any info on the disconnections or if anything is being done about it
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 2
    Squeaks wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Are there gonna be compensations for the people who get disconnected for no reason at all, while leaving their game on overnight? This is the second time my game disconnects me while I'm trying to stay logged in overnight for rewards
    I got +5 leg extractor and taming booster only last night because my game disconnected me, so I basically missed out on EVERY single reward..
    I've already posted the info in the official discord but nobody is giving us any info on the disconnections or if anything is being done about it

Ouch, that's not good, though you still have a little over two hours to log in and claim "Pet: Johnie Rabbini".
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    edited September 2
    Squeaks wrote: »
    @Phoebee

Ouch, that's not good, though you still have a little over two hours to log in and claim "Pet: Johnie Rabbini".

Yeah, I'm logged in right now playing the game so I got the pet, I'm more upset about being disconnected twice now overnight and missing out on all of the rewards the past two days. The event seems pointless to even do if nothing will be done about the dc's though..
This discussion has been closed.