[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DEV Blog

TeciaTecia
Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
edited August 28, 2018 in General Chat
Im not sure if this is the correct section to ask, if not please guide me or place it to the correct one.

Anyway today I read through the DEV Blog from April, where I just went quickly through what has been realised and what not till this day, with some hopes I might find some sneak peek for some bigger future update. Sadly, I did not find anything that would seem to be promising, and then as I got to the end of the blog, I found this sentence:

"We hope to you'll stay tuned for the next blog soon. "

Clearly, it has been over 4 months now since this Blog has been released, with no new one coming. Im pretty sure many people are looking forward to see some more information, as the game has became ridiculously boring at this point, with no future news to boost our hopes. Ellora Shop updates, sales and some small events in the form of Dice have been added, but that gives almost no reason to play since it gives nothing new to enjoy in the game. It would be really nice to see at least a new Blog to give us some information.
Pperk

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited August 28, 2018
    There's been a lack of information from the Devs for a while now, despite their "hopes" of doing better! Back in DEV Blog #12 which was 4 months ago they made two statements:
    "The Development and Planning Team wants to communicate more with the players and make more content for everyone."
    "The DEV Blog will continue to update every month to discuss about ICARUS's development."

Since then we've had DEV Blog #13 which was two months ago. :( A lot of Riders got excited when they read that because they took it as a sign that things were about to impove. Sadly the Team have kind of failed on both of those statements so far, which has left many Riders disappointed and wondering what the future holds for RoI. That's not to say it's all despair nor doom and gloom, some of us have been asking about the lack of Dev Blogs and also asking for more information etc from Nexon and our feedback is being gathered so hopefully we may see some changes for the good sometime soon.
  • TeciaTecia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited August 28, 2018
    Ah right I totally forgot about that 13 Blog, maybe because it did not really deliver anything new. Anyway now that I saw that blog, I found this:

"Regarding the Tempering System Revamp
    The revamped system has been successfully developed and is under testing internally.
    We are preparing how to replace the existing system smoothly.
    The developers are doing their best to deliver the new tempering system as soon as possible."

I clearly remember that someone on Discord wrote there will not be any tempering change. So what exactly is going on?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited August 28, 2018
    Good question, but at this point we know little more than what's in the Dev Blogs. Last I heard/read was that the Tempering System Revamp was still being worked on and there's still no date for it's release. It also appears as if the Turimnan Update is delayed as well, because according to Dev Blog #12 that was planned for release this month. Sadly there hasn't really been much of anything new that actually tells us what's happening with either the Tempering System Revamp or the Turimnan Update. :(

Nobody can understand why Nexon is remaining silent about what's happening. It makes no sense because the longer they remain silent the worse things get and it leaves players wondering what's happening!