[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE]Scheduled Maintenance September 06, 2018

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 835
Posts: 77
Member, Administrator
edited September 6 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 06, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience! Here's the official website link : http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/34867

Comments

  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,890
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited September 5
    @Phoebee
    Any chance of getting a bit more information on the September Daily Login Rewards please? All that's listed in the Scheduled Maintenance article is:
    - Fixed September Daily Login Rewards.
    - We have moved the Day 7 to Day 1. You will be able to receive the rewards after maintenance.
    - Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 will be given away too.
    Obviously it's great that the issue is fixed, the first six days from the original have been removed which leaves 18 days to earn, but just how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Is it just to whichever character logs in-game first after the maintenance? Main reason for asking is that the Day 6 Reward is the first September Reward Writ and I'd like to ensure that goes to a specific character.

    Also, in your September Daily Login Rewards Missing post you stated "Compensation will be announced in Maintenance." but there's no mention of any compensation, unless the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 being given away is the compensation.
  • cenozzocenozzo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited September 5
    MacBain Random Box Package (1+1) (Untradeable) also includes the possibility of getting zelnaris?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Posts: 3,715
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 5
    These are Coins Packages to be used at the merchant for materials, Rider!
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 835
    Posts: 77
    Member, Administrator
    edited September 5
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Any chance of getting a bit more information on the September Daily Login Rewards please? All that's listed in the Scheduled Maintenance article is:
    - Fixed September Daily Login Rewards.
    - We have moved the Day 7 to Day 1. You will be able to receive the rewards after maintenance.
    - Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 will be given away too.
    Obviously it's great that the issue is fixed, the first six days from the original have been removed which leaves 18 days to earn, but just how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Is it just to whichever character logs in-game first after the maintenance? Main reason for asking is that the Day 6 Reward is the first September Reward Writ and I'd like to ensure that goes to a specific character.

    Also, in your September Daily Login Rewards Missing post you stated "Compensation will be announced in Maintenance." but there's no mention of any compensation, unless the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 being given away is the compensation.

    @GrizzlyUK As we have said in the post. Day 1-6 will be given away too. As compensation for Daily login rewards missing issue. We will update the MA post once again after confirming all the compensation rewards :)
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,890
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited September 5
    Phoebee wrote: »
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Any chance of getting a bit more information on the September Daily Login Rewards please? All that's listed in the Scheduled Maintenance article is:
    - Fixed September Daily Login Rewards.
    - We have moved the Day 7 to Day 1. You will be able to receive the rewards after maintenance.
    - Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 will be given away too.
    Obviously it's great that the issue is fixed, the first six days from the original have been removed which leaves 18 days to earn, but just how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Is it just to whichever character logs in-game first after the maintenance? Main reason for asking is that the Day 6 Reward is the first September Reward Writ and I'd like to ensure that goes to a specific character.

    Also, in your September Daily Login Rewards Missing post you stated "Compensation will be announced in Maintenance." but there's no mention of any compensation, unless the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 being given away is the compensation.

    @GrizzlyUK As we have said in the post. Day 1-6 will be given away too. As compensation for Daily login rewards missing issue. We will update the MA post once again after confirming all the compensation rewards :)

    @Phoebee
    Thanks for the reply, but you missed my main question: how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Are they being given to the first character that logs in-game after the maintenance or are they being given to all characters? I suspect it's to the first character that logs in-game but I'd like to know before I log in after the maintenance please so that I can select the correct character to receive the Day 6 Reward of the first September Reward Writ.
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 835
    Posts: 77
    Member, Administrator
    edited September 5
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Phoebee wrote: »
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Any chance of getting a bit more information on the September Daily Login Rewards please? All that's listed in the Scheduled Maintenance article is:
    - Fixed September Daily Login Rewards.
    - We have moved the Day 7 to Day 1. You will be able to receive the rewards after maintenance.
    - Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 will be given away too.
    Obviously it's great that the issue is fixed, the first six days from the original have been removed which leaves 18 days to earn, but just how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Is it just to whichever character logs in-game first after the maintenance? Main reason for asking is that the Day 6 Reward is the first September Reward Writ and I'd like to ensure that goes to a specific character.

    Also, in your September Daily Login Rewards Missing post you stated "Compensation will be announced in Maintenance." but there's no mention of any compensation, unless the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 being given away is the compensation.

    @GrizzlyUK As we have said in the post. Day 1-6 will be given away too. As compensation for Daily login rewards missing issue. We will update the MA post once again after confirming all the compensation rewards :)

    @Phoebee
    Thanks for the reply, but you missed my main question: how are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away? Are they being given to the first character that logs in-game after the maintenance or are they being given to all characters? I suspect it's to the first character that logs in-game but I'd like to know before I log in after the maintenance please so that I can select the correct character to receive the Day 6 Reward of the first September Reward Writ.

    @GrizzlyUK It can be claimed through your ellora's storage :) Sorry if i missed it out >_< got a busy day
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,890
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited September 6
    Phoebee wrote: »
    @GrizzlyUK It can be claimed through your ellora's storage :) Sorry if i missed it out >_< got a busy day
    @Phoebee
    OK, I phrased my question incorrectly, so that's my bad. :( What I should have asked is: who are the Rewards from Day 1 to Day 6 going to be given away to? Are they being given to the first character that logs in-game after the maintenance or are they being given to all characters? But now that the patch is done downloading I guess I'm just gonna have to take a chance and find out for myself.
This discussion has been closed.