[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Costumes in cutscenes

MomaroriaMomaroria
Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
edited September 11 in Bug Reporting
If I am wearing a costume, mask, shoulder decoration, ect., I often have them "hidden", so i get the bonuses but I don't actually have to see it, i can just see my armour as usual. But even if i have the costumes as invisible in the game, they are still visible in cutscenes! Please fix this, seeing wierd costumes in serious cutscenes kinda ruins the experience a bit:P

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,875
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 11
    This bug has been reported in the past and I totally agree is very unpleasant to have it. Sometimes I want to take a new SS of a nice moment on a cutscene and its ruined for example by this shoulder "Frankendog". That thing provides an amazing stat buff but is incredibly hideous. :s

I will forward the concern to the team for review once more, Rider!

giphy.gif
    Momaroria
  • KelnaKelna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 14
    Cream wrote: »
    This bug has been reported in the past...

And I thought it is a feature, not a bug ;)

• MomaroriaMomaroria
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited September 14
    Kelna wrote: »
    Cream wrote: »
    This bug has been reported in the past...

And I thought it is a feature, not a bug ;)

When you have the costumes visible, and want to see them, it is. But when you have your costumes invisible and don't want to see them, then it's a bug:P
    It's really anoying when there is a serious cutscene, and suddenly I have a turtle backpack and a bikiniXD