[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Shadows of Turimnan Update

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
Member, Administrator
edited September 13, 2018 in Official News

de630b851bf03de77151e09ce273160691fbd947.jpg

Hello Riders,

We all know that everyone is excited about the Shadows of Turimnan update. Unfortunately, we will be moving the released date in October 2018 that's supposed to be said in the previous post will be on September 2018. We want the new update to be accessible, playable, enjoyable, and ICARUS Team would like to make sure that the Turimnan Region is ready for all the players who are waiting patiently for it.

We are hoping for your patience and kind understanding with regards to the changes of the released date. Thank you so much and keep supporting Riders of Icarus!

- ICARUS Team.

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited September 13, 2018
    OK, so the release date is now being moved from late September 2018 to October 2018. Pretty much expected this after the "delay" from the initial targeted release for August 2018 came and went. :(
    WarfurionSqueaksdaeni
  • LunaNovasLunaNovas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 440
    This honestly wasn't a surprise for me. This happens all the time when you guys are releasing something. Why do you guys keep pushing it out? This is what, 4th time this year you guys push something big back? I'm sorry but I've lost my patience now. It's sad how long it's going to take to release these things, was really looking forward to the new area again
    WarfurionSqueaksdaeniGrizzlyUK
  • WarfurionWarfurion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    ! very bad joke! so sad about you delays! RELEASE UPDATE! and then fix! its better than unending delays!
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    Honestly, you can't ask for us to keep supporting y'all when all you do is let us down and disappoint us constantly with your slow content and zero communication. You're not making any of your players happy, all you are doing is making your players that much more adament about leaving your game for good and moving onto something way better. Start being professional and act like y'all care about your players, then maybe people will stay, but until then, the game will be dead sooner than you think.
    LunaNovasdaeniPperkGrizzlyUK
  • danniedannie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
    edited September 14, 2018
    It's hard to stay motivated when these delays keep happening with a certain regularity. Honestly if you can't be sure of the viability of the content you're about to release, then don't mention a possible date until it's really going to be offered. These false starts just piss us all off.

These are some of the reasons why the community is shrinking to the point of non-existence here. No communication and when it's done then you have to spoil it by backing off what's being offered.

This game is pretty much dead except for those still buying things, The rest of us were waiting, looking forward to something new and now you delay it again. This is a sure way to alienate the rest of those that stuck it out.

If you still have a player base here, a word to the wise. Don't mention release dates until you're certain it's a done deal. If in doubt, don't bother saying a thing. Maybe the surprise will be enough to keep us here.

How long has this content been available in KR?
    I have seen the YouTube Videos for over a year now and still we wait here. You really have had enough time to make sure this works.Anything minor...well i think most of us would have sucked it up just having this out.
    False hope is much worse than silence. :'(
    SqueaksPperkLunaNovasGrizzlyUK
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited October 3, 2018
    Any news about this new content? When should be released?

And I'd like also to know if we are going to get new tempering system and ellora's spire group.. Do we?
    GrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited October 4, 2018
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Any news about this new content? When should be released?

And I'd like also to know if we are going to get new tempering system and ellora's spire group.. Do we?

I doubt they've got a release date yet, when the Turimnan update was initially announced they said they were aiming for an August 2018 release, but August came and went without any news, then we got the 20th September 2018 date for it's release and that was soon followed by the "delay" to October 2018. While I really do understand their reasons for the delay I also understand that it's starting to get a little frustrating and annoying for the players to be teased with this update only to have it keep getting delayed. So, at this point I'd take a guess that Nexon won't announce anything further until they are fully 1000% certain the Turimnan update is as polished and bug free as they can make it. Oh, and yes, that is meant to be One Thousand percent, not a typo! ;)

Now, as to the Tempering System Revamp and the Ellora's Spire group content.... um, yeah, Nexon have kind of gone rather silent on those two so I suppose it's anyone's guess as to what's happening. Though, with the way the Turimnan update has been handled I somehow doubt we'll hear anything further until after Nexon finally gets the Turimnan update done and released.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 4, 2018
    @Yllmathir

Sadly, I have no details that can satisfy properly any of your questions, Rider.

@GrizzlyUK

Yes, there is no official release date as of this very moment but the only comment I can quote is that "early October" in terms of the Trurimnan update. The tempering system I have no idea at this time either, I wish I had better news but is what I know. Rider.

As always, I will attempt to find information but I can't make any promises.

Have a nice day, Riders!
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited October 4, 2018
    @Cream
    Thank you for trying to give us something in the way of an update.
    Cream
This discussion has been closed.