[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Ellora's Shop Update for September 20

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
Member, Administrator
edited September 18, 2018 in Official News
160803321e_io_gen_cashshop_960x290_en.jpg

Feeling lucky to open up our newest Lucky Box? Will it bring Luck to your side or Bad Luck? Grab your own Death's Lucky Box and see how your luck works ~

Visit the official website for more details : Ellora's Shop

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited September 19, 2018
    @Phoebee
    Regarding the New Accessories (Death's Ring I, Death's Ring II & Death's Necklace): Is there a set bonus for having all three equipped? Also, will these only be available from the Death's Lucky Box or somewhere else in-game at a later date?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    @GrizzlyUK

Those have no bonus effect and as far as we know there is no information leading to the addition or implementation of those items in-game, Rider!
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    @Cream

Thanks for the reply and info. So if anyone wants those new Accessories (Death's Ring I, Death's Ring II & Death's Necklace) they have to be really very, very lucky and/or buy an insane number of Death's Lucky Boxes (but still get very lucky)!
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
    Member, Administrator
    @GrizzlyUK but the packages can only be purchase once.
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,280
    edited September 20, 2018
    @Phoebee
    The NX Plus Tab single box doesn't show that limitation, so you can purchase more than one, correct?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 20, 2018
    Phoebee wrote: »
    @GrizzlyUK but the packages can only be purchase once.

@Phoebee
    You do realise that just makes the whole thing even worse? So you can only purchase a total of 12 Death's Lucky Boxes (Death's Lucky Box Package (10+1) plus Death's Lucky Box) and from those 12 boxes you have to be insanely lucky to actually get all 3 of the new accessories. Don't know about anyone else but I'd be insanely lucky to just get ONE out of the three from 12 boxes, let alone get all three! I'll just pass on that, I can think of so many better ways to spend my money instead of just throwing it away on such a slim chance! I'm not a gambler but even I know when the odds are stacked way too high against the player!

Sorry but this just screams Nexon making a cash grab as the game spirals towards closure! :(
This discussion has been closed.