[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE]Scheduled Maintenance September 20, 2018

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
Member, Administrator
edited September 20 in Official News
en_scheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 20, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

For more details please visit our official website : Scheduled Maintenance

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,220
    edited September 19
    Ok for money drop, but it's just me or latelly we don't even see a single fix?
    Lot of time passed and we still experiencing bugs and bugs.. Is there a plan to even try to fix them or you guys simply give up on such fixes?

Just to refresh your memory about the most annoying bugs that we are still experiencing:
    • Farm bug: Corral farm appear upgraded, but once you go to activate any buff it says "not upgraded yet". If you go to upgrade it says "1d left".
    • Can't enter an instance for unknow reason and requires relog;
    • Pets keep getting bugged and requires relog;
    • Can't summon Mounts: sometimes happens to not being able to summon them, and again.. guess what? It requires a relog;
    • "Close message box first" but we don't even see it and since we can't see or click or close anything we have to relog;

Unless you trying to rename this game into Riders of Bugs or Riders of Relogs, I really suggest to start fixing something..

I think that these bugs are the most annoying and requires your attention for real fix. Taking care of the shop it's normal for a company, but you can't close your eyes on the things that disappoint your customers.

Another question.. We had long time ago a DEV blog that told us about a new Spire for Groups (1-3 players) and Tempering Revamp.. Wouldn't be too bad to get some infos about the status of these two topics.

Thanks for Your Attention
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,905
    edited September 19
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Ok for money drop, but it's just me or latelly we don't even see a single fix?
    Lot of time passed and we still experiencing bugs and bugs.. Is there a plan to even try to fix them or you guys simply give up on such fixes?

Just to refresh your memory about the most annoying bugs that we are still experiencing:
    • Farm bug: Corral farm appear upgraded, but once you go to activate any buff it says "not upgraded yet". If you go to upgrade it says "1d left".
    • Can't enter an instance for unknow reason and requires relog;
    • Pets keep getting bugged and requires relog;
    • Can't summon Mounts: sometimes happens to not being able to summon them, and again.. guess what? It requires a relog;
    • "Close message box first" but we don't even see it and since we can't see or click or close anything we have to relog;

Unless you trying to rename this game into Riders of Bugs or Riders of Relogs, I really suggest to start fixing something..

I think that these bugs are the most annoying and requires your attention for real fix. Taking care of the shop it's normal for a company, but you can't close your eyes on the things that disappoint your customers.

Another question.. We had long time ago a DEV blog that told us about a new Spire for Groups (1-3 players) and Tempering Revamp.. Wouldn't be too bad to get some infos about the status of these two topics.

Thanks for Your Attention

Seeing as they're struggling to get the Turimnan update finished for release what chances are there for Spire for Groups (1-3 players) and Tempering Revamp? :(

But seriously, it's like the game is in a spiral decline at break-neck speed and Nexon just doesn't care. It seems as if Nexon thinks that pushing out new content will make players happy, regardless of all the bugs they seem to be ignoring. :( There was no maintenance or Ellora's Shop update last week and the only info we got from Nexon was that they're delaying the Turimnan update to October. We've complained about the silence from Nexon for months and there's just no change. Players are out of patience and Nexon just doesn't care! The future of the game looks very grim from a players veiwpoint and it seems that Nexon doesn't realize just how bad things are looking! :( Too many failed promises that things will improve, I don't know many players who even believe anything Nexon says anymore!

There are still players willing to support the game, but Nexon really needs to accept that they are failing and they've got to start working to turn things around. When @Phoebee arrived there was a sense that maybe Nexon had finally started to work at improving, but that didn't last very long. Many thought (or even hoped) that Phoebee was our new CM but she confirmed that Isongaming is the CM!

At this point I'm going to stop myself before I get into trouble again. I'll just ask one more question: If Nexon doesn't care about the game or the players why should the players care about Nexon and the game?

EDIT: Forgot to mention there's a slight problem with the new "Crokhoon's Expedition Funds HOT Time Event" that starts on September 20 ~ September 27, please note that the scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 20, 2018 is going to start an hour before Giveaway #2 so nobody will be able to receive that particular Giveaway on September 20th! Does anyone at Nexon ever think to check these things? Was this event supposed to be for the Turimnan update that was going to release on September 20th before Nexon delayed the release to October?
  • quvadesquvades
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 20
    I dont know why they do Events like Crokhoon's Expedition Funds HOT Time Event this people are unable to write correct times for all contries so again many ppl didnt get the gives... like the last 3 times they do this login events and to fix ther mistakes they need 1 week because they only work 1 day or around 5 hours and think all is ok then....
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 20
    quvades wrote: »
    I dont know why they do Events like Crokhoon's Expedition Funds HOT Time Event this people are unable to write correct times for all contries so again many ppl didnt get the gives... like the last 3 times they do this login events and to fix ther mistakes they need 1 week because they only work 1 day or around 5 hours and think all is ok then....

You gotta love how Nexon announces the event the day before it actually starts! Nothing quite like giving players virtually zero notice about a special log-in event is there? :(
    dannieSqueaks
  • HolitnaHolitna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited September 20
    @Phoebee, the "pure gold ingot" was a very pleasant surprise in the Crokhoon log in event! Please forward a big "Thank You!!" to the responsible parties.
    danniePhoebee
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited September 20
    Holitna wrote: »
    @Phoebee, the "pure gold ingot" was a very pleasant surprise in the Crokhoon log in event! Please forward a big "Thank You!!" to the responsible parties.

@Holitna will do thank you too
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited September 20
    Login event didn't work between 4-5 am UTC.
  • ErickaEricka
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 240
    edited September 21
    Yeah I've all but given up on this game.. I do play but very little.. Heretic here and there, but even the box glitches out and nobody gets gold or loot.. If this new content is a bust I do believe this will be my last days on this game.. It truly is a shame, I really like this game.. but well, failure on the part of the people making it and up-keeping it is just too much.. I can't even fish still due to Invalid state garbage happening.. seriously that has been an issue since Paradise Island came out.. lol I don't even know anymore.. Nobody does Merciless anymore.. 1-2 hour fight for 3 boxes to drop.. no gold.. they promised a better tempering system.. still I waste 20 50% stones to get 5-7 upgrades with pots, herds and items equiped.. same with taming now it seems.. outfit, rings and neck, pot, herd, talismans, server buff when applied, fail.. money making scheme in my eyes on their part.. the game is past fixing and they just suck us dry.. the loyal ones making them money.. at least that is what it seems.. Anyways.. we shall see how this content is.. if it ever comes out...
    SqueaksdanniePperkGrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 21
    @Phoebee
    Friday 21st September 2018, I was already logged in-game when the time for Giveaway #6 started (11:00 PM - 12:59 AM UTC) and nothing appeared in Ellora's Storage. Was a little busy so waited until 11:38 PM UTC and relogged the character, still nothing in Ellora's Storage. So logged out and fully exited the game then restarted the game, logged in with the same character and still Ellora's Storage was empty. Tried a different character, still nothing in Ellora's Storage.

Seems we have yet another broken event. :( It is a good thing that Nexon are trying to entertain players with more and new events, but when the events are always broken in some way it just has the opposite effect and helps to convince players that Nexon has no clue what they are doing and we're probably better off just giving up on the game now! :(
    SqueaksdanniePperk
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,220
    edited September 22
    Ericka wrote: »
    they promised a better tempering system.. still I waste 20 50% stones to get 5-7 upgrades with pots, herds and items equiped..
    30% / 40% / 50% are fixed %, even if you drink pots or equip the best gear with charm from spire, that % won't change.
    Tempering boosters works only on tempering stones without any fixed % on it.
  • danniedannie
    edited September 22
    @Ericka, the same goes here for me. i play rarely and wonder why those that both made this game and "maintain it's upkeep" are failing so famously here. This game when it first came out had such potential and promise. Then though there were issues they seemed to give a damn and fixed them as soon as they could.
    After it left it's open beta and went public, well...that's when things started becoming....sporadic in both these areas.

if Nexon wants those of us that DID stick it out to continue to stay and play, then something needs to be done and done immediately before we all exit stage left for other better run and maintained games.
    Trust me when i say this, there are better run ones out there. Milking us dry by demanding more money isn't the way to keep us playing. :'(
    GrizzlyUK
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited September 23
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    @Phoebee
    Friday 21st September 2018, I was already logged in-game when the time for Giveaway #6 started (11:00 PM - 12:59 AM UTC) and nothing appeared in Ellora's Storage. Was a little busy so waited until 11:38 PM UTC and relogged the character, still nothing in Ellora's Storage. So logged out and fully exited the game then restarted the game, logged in with the same character and still Ellora's Storage was empty. Tried a different character, still nothing in Ellora's Storage.

Seems we have yet another broken event. :( It is a good thing that Nexon are trying to entertain players with more and new events, but when the events are always broken in some way it just has the opposite effect and helps to convince players that Nexon has no clue what they are doing and we're probably better off just giving up on the game now! :(

@GrizzlyUK did this happen only in 21st of September? how about the other days?

Also, I don't want to claim that I'm the new CM coz it is not. Just to be clear, Since CM Isongaming is busy with other things, I was the one placed here to do half of his jobs and still caring for the player's inquiries. I apologize too for some mistakes since I'm still new here around forums I want to get a grip of the situation going around here. I also care for the information that I will be given out to avoid false information to all the loyal players.

If you are having problems within the game or the GM/Admin itself, you can PM me here in forums or in discord. I will be glad to answer your inquiries, issues, concern, and questions within my power. As long as I'm Allowed to tell you some information that you need to know, I'm willing to share it.

Thank you so much :) <3
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 23
    Phoebee wrote: »
    @Phoebee

Also, I don't want to claim that I'm the new CM coz it is not. Just to be clear, Since CM Isongaming is busy with other things, I was the one placed here to do half of his jobs and still caring for the player's inquiries. I apologize too for some mistakes since I'm still new here around forums I want to get a grip of the situation going around here. I also care for the information that I will be given out to avoid false information to all the loyal players.

If you are having problems within the game or the GM/Admin itself, you can PM me here in forums or in discord. I will be glad to answer your inquiries, issues, concern, and questions within my power. As long as I'm Allowed to tell you some information that you need to know, I'm willing to share it.

@Phoebee
    Unfortunately I'm not checking every Giveaway every day I'm afraid, other things such as sleep and real life keep getting in the way! lol Someone else posted before me about an earlier giveaway:
    Arthanaxa wrote: »

I've literally just finished logging each of my 7 characters for Giveaway #1 (Monday 24th September) which is supposed to be between 03:00 AM - 04:59 AM UTC, I started the game at 03:58 AM UTC so my first character logged in-game @ 04:02 AM UTC and Ellora's Storage was empty, same for my other 6 characters. I'll try to check for the rest of the Giveaways for today and the remaining days of the event and I'll post the details for any others that I don't receive. I'm guessing that if I'm not receiving one of the Giveaways then everybody else is also not receiving that Giveaway. I don't use Discord but maybe others who do use Discord are posting there about missing Giveaways?

I know you're not the new CM, but only because you confirmed that Isongaming is actually the CM! Until then nobody knew that he is the CM because nothing was ever announced about it and, tbh, he hasn't exactly done much of anything here in the forums other than post announcements! :( I understand he's busy with other things and that being the forum CM isn't his only responsibility, but when the forums have a Community Manager that doesn't get involved with the community it's not exactly encouraging! :(

I'm sure by now you've seen plenty of other posts around the forums from other Riders commenting on the state of the game etc, so I'll not bore you by repeating it all, but Nexon could make a big step forward by simply providing some actual feedback such as the Dev Blogs we were told would be monthly FIVE months ago but we've only had one Dev Blog since then and even that was THREE months ago! :(

Well I'll not bore you (or other forum users) with any more of my ranting, I know I can get a little passionate about the game and the forums, which has gotten me into trouble before so nowadays I'm trying to refrain from getting too "vocal" about things! ;)
    SqueaksdanniePhoebee
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited September 25
    I didn't receive the gold ingot on Monday after 4 am UTC either. The other times seem to work fine. Only the first one has that issue.
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited September 25
    Phoebee wrote: »
    @Phoebee

@Phoebee
    Unfortunately I'm not checking every Giveaway every day I'm afraid, other things such as sleep and real life keep getting in the way! lol Someone else posted before me about an earlier giveaway:

I've literally just finished logging each of my 7 characters for Giveaway #1 (Monday 24th September) which is supposed to be between 03:00 AM - 04:59 AM UTC, I started the game at 03:58 AM UTC so my first character logged in-game @ 04:02 AM UTC and Ellora's Storage was empty, same for my other 6 characters. I'll try to check for the rest of the Giveaways for today and the remaining days of the event and I'll post the details for any others that I don't receive. I'm guessing that if I'm not receiving one of the Giveaways then everybody else is also not receiving that Giveaway. I don't use Discord but maybe others who do use Discord are posting there about missing Giveaways?

I know you're not the new CM, but only because you confirmed that Isongaming is actually the CM! Until then nobody knew that he is the CM because nothing was ever announced about it and, tbh, he hasn't exactly done much of anything here in the forums other than post announcements! :( I understand he's busy with other things and that being the forum CM isn't his only responsibility, but when the forums have a Community Manager that doesn't get involved with the community it's not exactly encouraging! :(

I'm sure by now you've seen plenty of other posts around the forums from other Riders commenting on the state of the game etc, so I'll not bore you by repeating it all, but Nexon could make a big step forward by simply providing some actual feedback such as the Dev Blogs we were told would be monthly FIVE months ago but we've only had one Dev Blog since then and even that was THREE months ago! :(

Well I'll not bore you (or other forum users) with any more of my ranting, I know I can get a little passionate about the game and the forums, which has gotten me into trouble before so nowadays I'm trying to refrain from getting too "vocal" about things! ;)[/quote]

@GrizzlyUK thank you for the brief explanation. Well, gotta try my best but i won't replacing Ison ;) .
    Anyway about your issue not getting the rewards. Give your details pm me so i could investigate it and give the items back if neccessary :D
    I didn't receive the gold ingot on Monday after 4 am UTC either. The other times seem to work fine. Only the first one has that issue.

@Arthanaxa Can you PM me with your character name and server? so i could check why u didn't get the first reward?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited September 25
    @Phoebee
    Logged in-game with my first character for Giveaway #1 03:00 AM - 04:59 AM UTC today (Wednesday 26th September @ 04:23 AM UTC) and once again there's nothing in Ellora's Storage! :( Just logged in-game with my second character (04:28 AM UTC) and nothing in Ellora's Storage. :( I'll check with my other five characters but I doubt any of them will receive anything in their Ellora's Storage either! :(

I'll PM you with details of server and character names along with days, time, Giveaway number and reward missed.

We need a Community Manager that actually gets involved with the community, whether that's Isongaming, yourself or someone else entirely doesn't really matter, just so long as the CM actually does something more than post announcements once or twice a week! Although sadly it may be too late because the forums are virtually dead now. :( There's hardly any activity around the forums anymore, while there are still a few left who are trying to keep things going it's getting harder because there are so few posts being made! :( Sadly the forums are pretty much a reflection of what's happening in-game as well, the player numbers are dropping and it simply does not look good for the future of the game. If Nexon does not do something soon to start turning things around it really is going to be a case of too little too late and there will simply be nothing that Nexon can do to stop the inevitable game closure! :(

EDIT: I've now logged all seven of my characters in-game and none of them received anything in Ellora's Storage.
This discussion has been closed.