[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crokhoon’s Treasure Trove (September)

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
Member, Administrator
edited September 21 in Contests and Events
Events, events, events! Come and check out the new Event that we have prepared for you! More packages and more items to be given away! ~

See the full details of the event: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/36371

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,870
    edited September 21
    So it's the return of the "Spend lots of money to buy NX and you can then claim a free reward" event! :(

The game is in decline, there are bugs left unfixed for months, new content is delayed or worse, other events are broken, Nexon are pretty much silent about what's happening yet they're more than happy to make these obvious cash grabs!

Oh, someone at Nexon might want to fix the example because at the bottom it shows "Total Purchased: 61,790 II Bronze Set A: Elite Grim Rider's Package & Ellun (30 Pack)" but the minimum NX purchase now is 90,000 instead of the 60,000 for last month!

Here's a quick little comparison for everyone:
    Crokhoon’s Treasure Trove (August 27, 2018 - August 31, 2018)
    Bronze Category Range: 60,000 NX to 89,999 NX
    Silver Category Range: 90,000 NX to 119,999 NX
    Gold Category Range: 120,000 NX and up

Crokhoon’s Treasure Trove (September 24 2018 - September 30, 2018)
    Bronze Category Range: 90,000 NX to 119,999 NX
    Silver Category Range: 120,000 NX to 149,000 NX
    Gold Category Range: 150,000 NX and up

So to receive the same "rewards" as last month players now have to purchase an extra 30,000 NX!

EDIT: Decided to remove some of my rather negative comments, not much point in telling Nexon exactly what I think of this because they don't really care anyway. :(
    SqueaksMunchkinDaddyEgooN
  • EstiEsti
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,270
    edited September 22
    Why giving you money is considering as an event ?

An event is ingame interaction as a farm / quest or instance …

Clearly, u miss the mark to "entertain" us
    SqueaksGrizzlyUKMunchkinDaddyYllmathir
  • EgooNEgooN
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 26
    Hello .. I have a question about paying paysafecard ... For three days i try to pay with paysafecard and I cant.. does anyone know why?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 26
    @EgooN

This is not the correct place to post your question or either is spamming the forums with the same exact question, Rider! Follow the Code of Honor at all times to prevent unwanted reactions from the community or infractions.

The Tech Support sub-section of the forums will be the one place to post your query at this time or contact PSC at your earliest convenience.