[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Shadows of Turimnan Patch Notes

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
Member, Administrator
edited October 10 in Patch Notes
de630b851bf03de77151e09ce273160691fbd947.jpg

Shadows of Turimnan Patch notes
Take a look at the newest content and features that will be coming up in the Shadows of Turimnan Patch Notes.

Shadows of Turimnan
Explore a whole new region, tame new familiars, and awaken your weapons!

On the way to destroy the Demonic Stone once and for all, our fearless hero gets caught between a war that has lasted for decades in an ancient land called Turimnan. Are you ready for another adventure through insect-infested lands caught in a civil war?

An All New Region. Hunt your way through the Turimnan Valley and explore a vast new area of the continent.
Level Cap Increase. Further increase your power and level up to 67! New skills for all classes are now available.
A New Exciting Dungeon. The only thing between you and destroying the Demonic Stone is the Tomb of the Wyrm. Battle your way through mutated monsters to finally catch up with Salant.
New Tamable Familiars. Tame over 15 new familiars scattered all over the region. Some of them are as fierce as they are cute!

For more details of the said Patch notes. Please do visit our official website:
Shadows of Turimnan Patch Notes

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,870
    edited October 8
    @Phoebee
    There's a mistake in your link for the Shadows of Turimnan Patch Notes as it just links straight back to this topic instead of the actual news article!

So it's now releasing this week, 11th of October 2018? Forgive my doubts but it's already been delayed from the initial target of August to September and then to October, so, while I do hope that date is final and we do indeed get Turimnan this week, I'll not be surprised if we get yet another delay at the last moment!

Hopefully the majority of bugs have been fully squashed and all the new content is now nicely polished, so let's all hope there are no problems in the next few days and we do, finally, get the Turimnan update on Thursday 11th of October 2018!
  • Interlude1Interlude1
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 230
    edited October 8
    Ist this a troll update? where is the rest of it koreans got? even the RU version is years ahead. This is nothing what have u done the last 2 years?
  • JonnyRottenJonnyRotten
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited October 8
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited October 9

Yeah, that's the same link I included in my earlier post. Guess it can't hurt to remind everyone of the correct link though can it? ;P
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited October 9
    Interlude1 wrote: »
    Ist this a troll update? where is the rest of it koreans got? even the RU version is years ahead. This is nothing what have u done the last 2 years?

Many players have no real knowledge of exactly what the Korean or RU versions of Icarus actually contain. As such we don't always really know just what we might be "missing" in the version of the game that Nexon are providing, so vague comments like yours just leave us wondering what Nexon might be keeping out of the game!
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,235
    edited October 10
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Many players have no real knowledge of exactly what the Korean or RU versions of Icarus actually contain. As such we don't always really know just what we might be "missing" in the version of the game that Nexon are providing, so vague comments like yours just leave us wondering what Nexon might be keeping out of the game!

That's true but on the other hand quite a lot of features are already known to be missing in Nexons version of the game and people have been asking/complaining for why they have been omitted:
    - reverse tempering
    - Zelnaris armor set and jewelry
    - legendary+ familiars - you need these seals to temper familiars to +7 without failing all the time
    - the second Spire
    - a lot of other familiars (just take a look at the japanese wiki for example)
    And these are just a few. :(

I know they don't want to bury us in new and partially complicated content but some of these are necessary for progression like reverse tempering and legendary+ familiars.
    Everyone who succeeds/already succeded in crafting Zelnaris gets kicked in the face once they introduce reverse tempering. Reversing Zelnaris is more or less impossible.
    Same with tempering familiars. You need legendary+ seals to get a 'high' success chance.
    Omiting parts of new content just to release it at another date is one thing but being served crippled mechanics because of it is simply a bad move. :(

rant over

Squeaks
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
    Member, Administrator
    edited October 10
    The patch notes is still continue to update. I cannot get anymore information from the devs besides the patch notes. Like what I always saying in the discord.

"I really am hoping to get more information from the devs before the Turimnan update. I will be updating the patch notes continously whenever I get some updates but yeah, thats the only Information that has given to me and Im still trying to get more information as I follow up your recent request about the tempering, zelnaris temp stone and more.."

I hope that you guys understand that I can't get anymore information and still trying to get more till now..
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 10
    @Neriux

Stay on the topic at all times or do not post random statements in these forums follow the rules and policy to prevent misunderstandings, Rider.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 10
    Here is a link to Game Guide Going to Turimnan Valley ....

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/23438/game-guide-going-to-turimnan-valley