[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Keep getting "Failed to obtain confirmation".

MunchkinDaddyMunchkinDaddy
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited October 11 in Tech Support
Hey all!

So home from work, wanting to play the new content. 3 Network Errors in less than 15 minutes. :( The forth Network Error kicked me out of the game and now 3 attempts later to reenter, I keep getting "Failed to obtain confirmation". It's not my connection nor is it my ISP either. I've tried restarting STEAM, no joy. I had STEAM verify the integrity of the game files, everything came back as okay.

I had zero issues playing this morning, about 10am PST. And knocked out a couple levels. Now, the game keeps giving me "Failed to obtain confirmation". Sigh. Guess I'll just go do laundry and try again tomorrow morning? (No offense to anyone, but this is starting to remind me of a few expansion launches that Blizzard is infamous for ;P)

Comments

• IndomidableIndomidable
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited October 11
    Same Issue! Think it may be the Authentication Server(s)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,975
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 11
    Please let us not post all over the forums for one topic, this is considered spamming, Riders!

Now, the issue has been reported and will be looked open if it has not been as of yet. I will talk to the GM's so they whenever they can post something in RoI media services.

rH6FWe9.jpg
  • IndomidableIndomidable
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited October 11
    Looks Like It's working again. Sorry about that Cream I forgot to check here first.
  • CreamCream
    edited October 11
    @Indomidable

Is ok, I have to put the reminder anyways is part of my duties but is no real problem whatsoever! :) Thank you for posting quick and I can tell you that the team is aware of the situation and it is under investigation.

You may want to check at these suggestions as of last resort since these are somewhat time-consuming, Rider!

giphy.gif
  • RaibanRaiban
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 630
    edited December 5
    This same issue has come back, I have tried several times today to get on and get that error and then kicked out
  • RaibanRaiban
    edited December 6
    So far happened again 3 times today within the last 10 minutes ... I will keep trying but it is getting ridiculous
  • CreamCream
    edited December 6
    I have contacted the team for this problem, they have knowledge of it and as soon as there is a fix it will be implemented Rider!

giphy.gif
  • RaibanRaiban
    edited December 8
    OK thanks, been getting it again today, missing out on the daily rewards when I can't get on =/
  • CreamCream
    edited December 8
    In those regards please do contact PSC as soon as possible Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg