[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Still No Bestiary Update.

danniedannie
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
edited October 20, 2018 in General Chat
Well, it's been over a week since the new update has been implemented and still no additional new region to the bestiary.
Since there seems to be so few of us I suggest we add w/e elites, etc we find here until someone decides(If ever.) to add to the existing one and update it. Not sure what else to do so feel free to add what you find here.

GL people and keep the faith i guess that this game will turn around soon.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 20, 2018
    @dannie

Can you be more clear about your topic, please?

I have Turimnan bestiary data for elites, heroics, and legendary alike. I also have the collections rewards for different combinations of tames from Turimnan and some others mixed collections. If you are experiencing a missing familiar/beast in your bestiary from this last patch I suggest to do a file repair keeping in mind that there are different ways to this depending from which platform you launch your game, either Nexon launcher or Steam. If you need more information in regards to this process you can visit the Tech Support subsection of the forums and the threads for this process is pinned right there.

Anything else that is not as suggested please elaborate, Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • danniedannie
    edited October 22, 2018
    OK maybe i wasn't too clear about what the issue was here. There is no bug or game issue that I've noticed yet as of this posting.
    if anyone has looked at the Gamepedia Wiki under Bestiary you will see that there is a serious lack of anything entered into it since the last addition to the legendary mounts about mid summer. They will notice that this new region has yet to be entered into it at all.

After other major updates we have had something added even if it was limited and pretty much just topics with little to no data yet by the first week after any update or lvl cap.

But here we are working on almost the second week after this update and no data has been added to date.
    All i was saying maybe we should help out anyone that takes on this task by entering what we've found here with all the familiars that are in this new area. That way we can find those harder ones ourselves or help out those that come afterwards. Anything posted here will help from what drops marks, and where the familiars are found.

Granted some are already taken care of by quests needed, i noticed when i was killing Snarl i found the only legendary i have found as of this posting. Soluna the Spiroon: location: on the island just southeast of Insect Kings Makeshift Camp , Alkan forest (East).
    While i was lvling to 67 i also found that in the Decimated Battlefield area while i was killing sentinels they drop the mark for Viridian Amatoa. This elite flying horse can be found around 700m circling around the titan crash site in the Grand Canyon (Center).
    To the east is the Heroic mount, Lightning Kaliart. it circles mid way between grand canyon, Ireel in the river canyon at around 750m.
    Found Heroic Mutated Plutonsia circling widely the valley to the right of the insect legion encampment at around 700m.

For anyone that is flying around this map any mount you have that's NOT from Turimnan Valley will notice the regional limits. If you tame a flying mount from there at least that limit for altitude isn't a factor in completing this update.
    So again if anyone has any information about any of these familiars feel free to add it here for now.
    A footnote here is i will add what i find as i too locate it.
    Cream
  • CreamCream
    edited October 21, 2018
    OK, now I really understand and truly support your opinion! However, I have to say the wiki is player supported while we oversee changes and status. Since we understand that many aspects of the community and game alike are not in the best shape possible at the moment those areas are indeed falling behind.

I will work the matter to see what can be done in order to bring the wiki up to date but please understand that is a community and publisher interaction type deal that it is directly dependent of both sides being able to cooperate or work on this areas at all. As I said let's see what can be done! And thank you for the clarification!!!

Have a nice day!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • danniedannie
    edited October 22, 2018
    Thanks, @Cream.
    We all appreciate this. Yes we know that Nexon and these forums are not responsible for any wiki updates which is why I decided to try this until someone does so which i guess is what we all hope for.
    But until this is done(or even if it is) I will try and update this when I find more familiars, especially the elites to those few legendary i might find.
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,280
    edited October 22, 2018
    As for familiar locations you can always use the japanese wiki for help -> here
    Sadly it doesn't say anything about respawn times and I doubt the listed drop locations for marks/mark materials and recipes are accurate. :(
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited October 22, 2018
    I think the problem with the lack of information on the RoI Wiki is that it is player maintained. By that I mean that I suspect many of the players who have previously helped with the Wiki by adding info, images, etc may now have left the game so we now have a situation where there simply isn't anyone adding anything anymore! :( Or it could just be that everyone's too busy with playing the game so they can gather info to add to the Wiki, though at the moment it may be didfficult for those of us who are affected by the random "You have been disconnected from the server" that's been happening since the patch! :(
    dannie
  • danniedannie
    edited October 31, 2018
    OK, I've recently found the Stingfly Mark, it drops from Insect Raid Rogues.
    Cream
  • CreamCream
    edited October 31, 2018
    @dannie

Hi,
    In what server do you play Rider?

rH6FWe9.jpg
  • danniedannie
    edited November 1, 2018
    i play on equally on both Teleo and Baellas servers. Never got around to making a character on Raken because the game seemed to start dying around the time they made that one. I have six characters as it is so deleting one or making another game acct seemed a bit too much.
  • CreamCream
    edited November 1, 2018
    I ask because the marks for Turimnan elites on Baellas are very common in AH. Unless you want to farm your own that I do understand!

rH6FWe9.jpg
  • danniedannie
    edited November 2, 2018
    I do like farming them. it serves two necessary things, one EXP needed to finish this, and you also get tempering stones that can be sold for extra gold. On Teleo, they're not as common at the market but that's because there are really so few playing/farming anything anymore. just those well established guilds.