[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

question about ancient stone gliths

glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
edited October 20, 2018 in General Chat
Are these supposed to disappear after so many days? I have done multiple quests that gave them as rewards, but today I logged on, did one of the repeat quests and received 3 of these. When I opened my inventory to see how many I have I only found 3! I have been collecting since the beginning of the release and know I had more then 3, especially since that is the number I got for the reward.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 20, 2018
    There is a quest for these Glyphs next to the main shrine, the thing is if you have collected more than 100 which is the first amount set for the first level of the skill and you turned those in, then you use them already! You need to find out at what level of the skill you are or if you are in the second of the chain quest that asks 's for even more Glyphs.

If that suggestion is not your case then write a ticket to support and they can review your case, Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
    edited October 20, 2018
    Thank you. I haven't gotten the first 100, so I guess I am off to support.
  • EretrayaEretraya
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited June 27
    anyone know where Zamwa is located from the quest Ancient stone glyph? ;p
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 27
    @Eretraya

Necro-bump is not permitted on thee forums by its Code of Honor. If you need to make a new post in regards your query please do so but verify first that there is no other current post covering the subject and is not as old as this post Rider!

Please follow the rules at all times Riders!

qWbaNsH.jpg
This discussion has been closed.