[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[Completed] Scheduled Maintenance - October 25, 20

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
Member, Administrator
edited October 25, 2018 in Official News
34eb60a5e1edf6882a89941ede04780ce04434f9.jpg

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 25, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

For more details please visit the official website: http://ow.ly/GA2T30mmaxY

Comments

• viracochaviracocha
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited October 25, 2018
    is there a second maintenance/update happening right now, as of 15:33 UTC?
  • danniedannie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
    edited October 25, 2018
    Ditto, after patching game, tried to launch it and was informed site was currently undergoing maint, and to try again later.
    Also noticed the time on main notice under news had the them posted weird under Pacific: 11:00 p.m. (October 24)-3:00 p.m.. Didn't think much about it when i saw it yesterday, since it's kinda not the first time they've been done this way, i get a little confused myself when dealing with the wee hours of the morning. lol

9:00 a.m. Ok, now it's back up.
  • ZombiFluZombiFlu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited October 25, 2018
    My Familiar farm and crafting stations are all gone after this patch btw. :/
    812cjIU.jpg
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited October 25, 2018
    Does this fix the constant "You have been disconnected from the server" problem? Somewhat difficult to do anything when you're getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes! :(
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited October 26, 2018
    So, you took 14 days to make a patch that basically didn't fixed almost anything.
    Legi mounts goes full red
    Legi mounts dismount us at any altitude in Akrat and Turiman
    Drop Rate in new dungeon suck as hell, l1-l5 is just a glyph run mostly
    Who has perfect Alsacian Set have nothing to do since Temmajin is a PvP set and gives less dps than Alsacian
    So what are we supposed to do? Run tomb for glyphs and selling recipes to those that like PvP and trying to drop weapons since are the only things that give us a real improvement? Wow amazing content.. Well done!
    PperkGrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited October 26, 2018
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Does this fix the constant "You have been disconnected from the server" problem? Somewhat difficult to do anything when you're getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes! :(

I can at least answer my own question, seeing as Nexon are remaining silent about this problem! Simple answer is NO, this patch does not fix the constant "You have been disconnected from the server"! Over two weeks of this garbage now, that's two weeks of Premium I have lost because the game is simply unplayable!

Oh, and what the hell has Nexon done to the Familiar Storage layout? It looks horrible now, all squashed up with a large black bar at the bottom!
    Pperk
This discussion has been closed.