[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mysterious Tishanan (Help)

Matan526Matan526
Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
edited November 1, 2018 in Mount Collection and Combat
i have mark to Tame Mysterious Tishanan but 2 Days i am >>Seraching on Akrat Plains Near Roche Spring and Nothing
Help me!
Someone can give me the UTC (Server Time) when Tisanan is Spawn Please

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,005
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 1, 2018
    That depends on your server and times are totally random and since is not a main mount to tame any longer, the spawn rates are difficult to track. I suggest adding your server and times you play to see if you get someone to aid you, Rider!

rH6FWe9.jpg
  • Matan526Matan526
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited November 1, 2018
    Cream wrote: »
    That depends on your server and times are totally random and since is not a main mount to tame any longer, the spawn rates are difficult to track. I suggest adding your server and times you play to see if you get someone to aid you, Rider!

rH6FWe9.jpg

How its can be Random.. i can sit and search 4 Hour. for spawn
    its not good System like this
    my Server Raken on EUROPE.
    who can help add me (Kitte)
  • lithefarmerlithefarmer
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,245
    edited November 3, 2018
    You might can find the information you are looking for on youtube. That is where I find most of the information on familiars when I cannot find it. You can at least get a better idea of where in Roche Spring it spawns. I don't know if this helps but I thought I would share.