[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

level 6 crafting any time soon?

danniedannie
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
edited November 26 in Crafting and Tempering
OK, we recently had the new update go in giving us level 67 cap and as yet we're still capped at 5 for any crafting skill.
Is there any word yet on when this will change or are we all just going to suck it up and deal with a level 5 skill cap forever?

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,975
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 26
    There is no crafting level 6 in the game as far as I know. That being said if the dev's have a plan for the future. this information has not been released to us so far, Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • danniedannie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited November 29
    I'm sorry to hear this @ Cream. Those of us that lucked out when they first put in both updates for ES and Akrat and found those stage 6 alchemy recipes are now stuck with a dilemma.
    Whether to toss them and risk the possibility they will eventually add those into the game again, or we are once more that inconvenient 'red-headed step-child' that never seems to get what the other children get.
    If they originally came into our version then they have to be available to the KR version somehow. They're removal after we commented on them seems to indicate for me that this games days are numbered and they knew it two years ago. :'(