[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

It seems that the players left in late 2017, why?

CryptidianCryptidian
Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
edited November 27 in Off Topic Discussion
When I browse through Forum posts and when I'm just googling for information, most of it was added in either 2016 or late 2017, as if people just left before 2018 came around. I know the game is pretty much dead in the full sense of the word, but I wanna know why. Was it a bad patch that changed everything and people rage quit or what?

Comments

• NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,235
    edited November 28
    Three words: lack of updates.
    We got lv60 cap, Idol class as well as Akrat map in july 17. Then nothing until he next supposedly 'big' update came, Scarlet Harbor, early 2018. Too bad it was an end game dungeon most casuals couldn't even run. :(
    Christmas and Easter events came and went and lo and behold Magician class was released summer 18 followed by the Turiman update in october after many delays.
    This as well as lack of communication caused a lot of players to leave the game.
    I stuck around until end of may 18 since I was waiting for the remaining community designed familiars to be released but in the end quit too.