[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Death ring I x2 question

SixShoootSixShooot
Riders of Icarus Rep: 750
edited December 2, 2018 in General Chat
Wondering what happen when we wear 2 death ring I, 1 ring as it say give +25% taming chance,
so can we wear 2 same ring I in slot ring2 & ring2 and theoretical it will give +50% taming chance right?

e167q0.jpg

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 3, 2018
    @SixShooot

The following information is true for both Taming and Tempering effects;

*The status effect of the Death accessories will not double or multiply by equipping 2 of the same item

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • SixShoootSixShooot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 750
    edited December 3, 2018
    Cream wrote: »
    @SixShooot

The following information is true for both Taming and Tempering effects;

*The status effect of the Death accessories will not double or multiply by equipping 2 of the same item

qWbaNsH.jpg

@Cream
    okay, understand that.
    thank alots for the answer & the enlightenment.
    Cream
  • 3232ss3232ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited January 16
    Nah it is not true they are working we are checked on tempering.. with one tempering ring chance is high after 2x tempering ring chance is v.high for me it is working
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited March 29
    @everyone

In regards to the Death Ring tempering percentage application if it works or not, this is what will happen now;
    A full detailed report about the said subject will be submitted to the Dev's so this issue (if is an issue at all) gets corrected if necessary. That being said, if you wish to invest gold in the rings to find out if it works or not is up to you but understand that if is found out that is working incorrectly it will get patch as soon as possible to prevent further misunderstanding between the community and what the GM's have told us about the intended function of the Death Rings for tempering. Additionally, there will be no such thing as for a refund since this, if found to be a problem it will simply be corrected as the additional tempering percentage was never intended in that manner.

qWbaNsH.jpg