[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Arch_Angel Tamed.] ^_^

Arch_AngelArch_Angel
Riders of Icarus Rep: 645
Member, Administrator
edited December 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys!

I'm GM Arch_Angel you may call me Louise or Angel >w< whichever you prefer, I'll be one of the newest addition to our GM's.

I am 24 years old and I am Japanese but born and raised in (insert unknown country here), I am residing in (insert unknown country here).
You may look it up in Google Maps, so I will share the coordinates here: (insert random numbers here, insert random number here).

Likes: Food! Games mostly PC, Singing, Drawing/Illustrating, Gaming (again and again) oh and dogs <3 ^_^
Dislikes: People who far in the elevator -____- and People who actually take my food away from me >___<

I dont have any social media accounts /yet/ so if ever you may want to contact me, its through Discord ^_^
We can talk about almost anything there ^_^ don't hesitate to ask me questions and whatnot ^_^

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Here have a Soluna!

Cursed_Soluna.png
CreamSoulHunterRekdannie

Comments

• MeWo_X3MeWo_X3
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    Member, Administrator
    edited December 2
    Welcome to the club!
    Arch_Angel
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,975
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 2
    Oh my!

Welcome to RoI and the Community!!!! I see that creativity is a thing in the office!!!! Looks really .... really welp really. I hope you enjoy the community and the game as much s we all do!!!
    72uT.gif
    Arch_Angel
  • Arch_AngelArch_Angel
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 645
    Member, Administrator
    edited December 3
    Thank you Cream, I am honored to be in the RoI Community!

Oh so you've noticed the art yes? well thank you ^_^ hahahaha