[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sainted festive reindeer location

SixShoootSixShooot
Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
edited December 23, 2018 in Mount Collection and Combat
r0r2ht.jpg

i just got this mark from Christmas 2018 dice games, May i know where / how to found this Sainted festive reindeer?
i done google it and already search at Haikan crossing (familiar academy / artisan square here) yet this reindeer no where to found.
just wondering this mount got it own specific channel or spawn timing?

Comments

• SixShoootSixShooot
    edited December 24, 2018
    no body know? no body tame it?
  • NecrosimusNecrosimus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited December 24, 2018
    @sixshoot

I haven't tamed it but as I understand it is supposed to be a once a day spawn so it may be just a matter of being the first one to find him that day.. Also I know there are several bugs with the event so this may be another one. I'm sure a GM should be able to explain of it is a glitch.

Soory I couldn't be more help and good luck with it.
  • SixShoootSixShooot
    edited December 24, 2018
    @Cream

any explanation or guideline on this "Sainted festive reindeer Version 2018"?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,005
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 26, 2018
    Sadly i do not have any information in regards to the Sainted Reindeer, Riders. As soon as information is available GM's or me will update the forums accordingly.

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • RaibanRaiban
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 630
    edited December 27, 2018
    I picked up this mark as well, I have it on some other toons I have from several years ago but can't find them this year
  • SixShoootSixShooot
    edited December 28, 2018
    I would say : really disapointed n broken christmas 2018 event.

Did "they" know they slowly kill the games?
    Just compare the player population in back 2016, 2017 with now 2018. then u will get the answer.
    ROI = Wildstar in 2019..............
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,045
    edited December 30, 2018
    Simply put, Nexon seems to have "forgotten" to actually put the Sainted Festive Reindeer in the game this year! :(

In previous years they were found around the Familiar Academy in Hakain's Crossing, last year (2017) you had to acquire the Mark (similar to this year) but the previous year (2016) every character received a free Mark on the first log-in each day during the event.

Because of the holidays I very much doubt that Nexon will be able to "fix" their mistake before the event ends. Just one more example of how Nexon are failing. They keep trying to be "creative" with events but sadly they just keep making mistakes. Don't expect any apologies for their mistake either, for some strange reason Nexon seems to find it very difficult to actually apologise when they mess something up or when something goes wrong. :(
    lithefarmer
  • GalexialynGalexialyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited January 1
    I had contacted Cream a few days ago and I was told that the Sainted Festive Reindeer seemed to be bugged or something like that. I have the mark too, but it doesn't seem like they're going to put the mount in the game this time around, sadly.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited January 2
    With the Christmas event ending tomorrow there's still zero response from Nexon regarding the *missing* Sainted Festive Reindeers. Whatever the reason for the absence of Sainted Festive Reindeers Nexon really should have informed everyone what was happening. But Nexon just does not seem to like making announcements or providing feedback to advise players of what's happening. :(

So for those who won a Sainted Festive Reindeer Mark this year the best you can do for now is keep hold of it and maybe you'll be able to make use of it next year. That is, of course, if you continue playing until then and, obviously, if the game survives until then! :(
  • SixShoootSixShooot
    edited January 2
    Nexon just like : "u all wan sainted festive reindeer? nah!!! take that u all pity player"
    hahahaha......

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/42117

New Year Shop
    Here are the items, packages and mount that you can buy from using the Event Coupon that you can get after completing the quests from NPC Chris Rabbini.
    WwNmn9d.jpg
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited January 7
    Isn't it great how Nexon fails to put any Sainted Festive Reindeers in-game for Riders to tame with Sainted Festive Reindeer Mark, then Nexon ignores all the complaints and instead makes the Sainted Festive Reindeer available from an event vendor that requires a special currency from completing daily quests! Oh, and Nexon makes the event exclusive to Riders who can access Cloying Wastes so new Riders and those with characters who cannot yet go to Cloying Wastes are basically excluded from participating in the event! :(
  • BiaacaBiaaca
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited January 8
    As a new player here, i was happy, that i got the sign. A christmas event with Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
    "nice" i thought. They do something for their community. Several hours, i was looking for "Rudolph".
    Hoping, that he will spawn.
    OK - after the snowball-dungeon, the next thing that doesn't work on the christmas-event.

Good solution, that the reindeer will be available in the next event!
    But then for unshrushed 15 coupons ??? really? :(
    I need about 2 hours for 4 coupons a day.
    Assuming I find a free spot that isn't blocked by an AFK-player with 2 accounts all day and night.

So I think Nexon can keep his reindeer. ;)