[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nebulas The Chaos : Summoning scroll.

DroiDroi
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited December 29, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello ,
as you can see i'm going to be talking about this wonderful summoning scroll that summons a magnificient horse that requires taming points to tame (even tho you paid for it lol) and that can be killed by any random stupid passerby while you are refilling the taming points ( taking potions from storage does take time and visibly it took too long ) . Why is it that a summoned for taming pet can be killed ? I feel it should be unkillable or only killable by the summoner ( he is the one that most likely spent the money to have it). And if, for some reason the summoner can't tame it on the spot, it'd be nice to either be able to return it ( with interaction ) into a scroll or if because of taming points, have a warning message telling you that you do not have enough taming points to tame it and that you ll be in deep trouble for releasing it in the wild while being unable to tame it .... I'm still furious about the murder of mine to be honest ....

Hope a solution for this issue comes so that this issue of mine ( having the fated mark but nothing to tame and nowhere to tame it ) can avoid happening to others .
Thanks

Comments

• DroiDroi
    edited December 29, 2018
    PS : some people told me , you shouldnt have summoned it there , but here comes my question, how am i supposed to know that it can be killed ? it's a summon for pure taming purpose ! the Hp could be multiplied by a few times or simply make it unkillable to avoid the issue ...
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited December 30, 2018
    Submit a ticket to the Support team, explain what happened and include as much detail as possible. You'll need to include date, time, character, server, location and, if you can, also include the name(s) of the player characters that killed your summoned Nebulas The Chaos.

Any and all familiar taming requires Taming Points, so always ensure you have plenty beforehand. Personally I absolutely hate this method Nexon are using for certain purchased familiars. Why you have to "summon" the familiar and then tame it is beyond me. It's supposed to be a 100% tame meaning you shoudn't fail, but I've seen a few reports of players failing the tame. The fact that other players can and do kill the familiar or otherwise try to interfere with the tame just makes this method even worse!

Just another example of Nexon trying to be "clever" and "creative" yet failing big time!
    dannie
  • DroiDroi
    edited December 30, 2018
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Submit a ticket to the Support team, explain what happened and include as much detail as possible. You'll need to include date, time, character, server, location and, if you can, also include the name(s) of the player characters that killed your summoned Nebulas The Chaos.

Any and all familiar taming requires Taming Points, so always ensure you have plenty beforehand. Personally I absolutely hate this method Nexon are using for certain purchased familiars. Why you have to "summon" the familiar and then tame it is beyond me. It's supposed to be a 100% tame meaning you shoudn't fail, but I've seen a few reports of players failing the tame. The fact that other players can and do kill the familiar or otherwise try to interfere with the tame just makes this method even worse!

Just another example of Nexon trying to be "clever" and "creative" yet failing big time!

Ok thanks i'll give that a try
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited December 31, 2018
    Can't hurt to try and get the attention of the forum staff either, or rather @Cream because I think she might be the only Volunteer Forum Moderator left now. :(
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,075
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 3
    @Droi

Did you talk to support about this occurrence as Grizzly suggested? If so, did they resolved or helped with your case?

I will make a report about the occurrence asap Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited January 7
    @Cream

Please ensure Nexon understands that some players can and do kill the summoned familiar or otherwise try to interfere with the tame to prevent the person who has purchased the "package" from completing the tame! I really hope that players who do this are punished in some way because it's a deliberate act to ruin another players enjoyment of the game!
    Creamdannie