[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Less unfairness would be nice...

LaDesireLaDesire
Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
edited February 10 in Suggestions and Feedback
It's been a month since i started the game again, after one year of incactivity. If you read an old feedback topic of mine, you will understand the reason i took that break...
This time i am not here to talk about the new bugs and new p2w things i have noticed so far. This time i will talk about the unfairness i have noticed between magician - wizard and other classes.

Magician has huge dps along with a lot of CC and x2 immortality spells. But let's say that all this is normal and there is some logic behind.
I would like someone from the support / dev team explain me the reason of the following:

Wizard's Light Explosion spell has A CHANCE to summon mobs while magician's Summon Chaos Legion spell has 100% chance to summon mobs.
Every single class has to farm x200 illusion powders / ruinous bloods while magician has to farm only x50.

I suggest the devs fix this unfairness asap, especially the spell one.
Midonato
  1. Do you agree with me?6 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,250
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 11
    This information is at the Dev's side at the moment as we did forward the information in the past almost exactly as described here, Rider! We will poke the dev's for information on these regards!

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    edited February 12
    Thank you.
  • ApexPREDAT0RApexPREDAT0R
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited February 12
    Cream wrote: »
    This information is at the Dev's side at the moment as we did forward the information in the past almost exactly as described here, Rider! We will poke the dev's for information on these regards!

You said one thing to calm down everyone but they will not change anything.
    Now they take off our all dice what we have here to force us to do quests if we wanna get dice.
    The same they mess with drop in Tomb, again !
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    edited March 23
    It's been more than a month and still nothing! Not only those i mentioned are not fixed, but also no fix for the bug that exists on magician's shield spell(s)! If you people don't know what that bug is yet, i will tell you. By doing one of the shields or both of them (i don't really know), the bug doubles or triples the damage! What is this mess?! Are the devs for real?! A well geared magician i know (i will not mention name), said himself that he makes around 15 - 20k gold per day! Thanks to that class and its bug! Magicians can solo most of the content just like that! On YouTube i have seen magician solo SH at least x2 bosses! Around a month ago i was in a 5-man party for Merciless world boss, we didn't get loot but a magician who did it solo got! Is this normal?! Do you call this balance?! And guess what! Devs thought it's more critical to nerf Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth in less than a month or so, than fix the damn magician class!

And ofc that wasn't enough! Instead devs take some time so to make a unique gear that would be used only by magicians, they decided to make the arcane gears to be shared and used by both wizards and magicians! Be sure that all wizard players thank you for that! After 1-2 weeks of the lab, temmajin items for classes like zerkers, guardians etc were down to 700g - 2.5k g while the arcane ones were still 4k g - 7k g or even more. Great job devs! So now whenever new gear comes, the last ones who will gear up will be wizards. Unless ofc they have/had magician so far as alternative class, so they will have like 500k+ gold in their inventory. So no problem...

Every day many max geared magicians farm for hours as much as they can solo mostly. And as i mentioned before, each one makes like 15 - 20k gold per day. Why they do it? When Zelnaris armor will come, magicians or players who had magician will be able to buy each gear item (who knows what else) in the 1st week. Even if each item will cost 15-20k gold. No problem for them. In a few words, devs haven't only broke the balance between the classes, but the economy as well. Generally the game is a total mess. Unfortunatelly.

If i was in the dev team of this game, i would feel extremely ashamed!
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    edited March 23
    I am wizard with +15 temmajin armor set, x2 intell on each part and on my +25 temmajin staff as well. After the devs released the magician class, wanna know how i feel? I feel like a supportive class, useful to regen hp, mana, chaos energy and stamina to the party members. That's how i feel. Congratulations to the entire dev team. You have made the players feel bad, sad and useless.
  • MADjoMADjo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited March 24
    not only that also that wizards share there gear c'mon what lazyness is this?
    this makes gear for wizard verry expensive!!!

also i challenge all other classes to do FK L5 in less then 15 minutes SOLO like a Magician can because i was in there and did not touch a mob
    the only way i see atm is too make all leg L3+ dungeons run with a minimum of 3 people this would ballance the BIG loots going to 1 player SOLO
    i do L1 solo = 150g if lucky magician do L5 solo = 900g
    #waytootanky #unfairagainstotherclasses
  • Rj153Rj153
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    edited April 28
    This to me just sounds like the average qq of "nerf this class because its stronger than mine." Which in case most dont know how this works Im happy to tell you. Sure they nerf it and guess what? Another class becomes op. omg! Can you see whats coming? More people now qq about it and it gets nerfed as well. The cycle of sillyness continues. Instead of worrying about who has the bigger dps sausage give the people some ideas as to ho to make all of the classes more balanced. And for the record i do not play a wizard or magician.
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    edited May 21
    For you it sounds like the average qq because obviously:
    1) From all the thread you didn't even read the initial post which is about a spell of wizard and magician, as well about the lvl58 skill book. Otherwise you would say something about that.
    2) You didn't mention anything about the fact wizards have to share their equipment with magicians. As a result the prices of arcane items have gone as high as sky.
    3) You haven't seen magician solo taking big box from Merciless.
    4) You probably didn't undestand the part where i said a magician can solo FK L5 for 900g in less than 15 minutes and generally can solo most (if not all) of the content.
    5) FOR SURE you haven't played PvP versus magician so to see 24/7 "dodged" (or "evaded", can't remember what exactly it was saying) to EVERYTHING you do to magician. I was doing stun > dodged. Fear > dodged. Hit > dodged. And that ALL the damn time! All i could do to that class was to hide my clothes, turn my back to that class and you know the rest.

You said instead i worry who has the bigger dps i should give people some ideas about how to make all of the classes more balanced. I don't mind a class has more dps than mine as long as it's in normal bounds. Of course all the classes can't have the same damage output. But you didn't undestand at all what i am talking about in any of my posts i guess. The class is broken in every aspect. If you can't see it, i will not be the one who will help you see it. But guess what happens if they nerf the hell out of this broken class. The game gets a bit more balanced! Which is what you want too.

So instead of coming here just to post a few nonsense things and simply be toxic against me and call me silly, find a better and more worthy way to kill you time.
    Cheers!
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    edited May 21
    Oh and by the way.
    Cream any news at all about all those? Any progress at all?
    It's been more than 3 months since i made this thread. I mean... for the love of God....
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,250
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 23
    The team is aware of the situation and has forward the concern to the Dev's, however, we do not have information on how or when will this issue will be fixed, balanced or whatever type of changes or implementations the Dev's will make about these topics. I can honestly say that we have discussed these issues on our end many times and is something we agree that require a solution but as I mentioned above, we have not received details about it.

I will put a note about the subject again for the moment, Rider!

qWbaNsH.jpg