[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Help with taming Garme and/or Agnas

RikakaRikaka
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited February 11 in Mount Collection and Combat
Should I level up a bit before trying to tame them? Will it help drain their health faster? Open for tips! I'm level 30 trickster, tried getting Garme to see how strong they are when I was level 26 but unsurprisingly I died :)

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 11
    If you are asking for help in forums I suggest you add the server you are currently playing. Also, I will suggest you utilize the RoI Discord server if possible since is more active rather than forums.

If you are a member of the RoI Discord community already just ask there if not HERE is an invite to join US!!!!! Rider!

One last advice, use a shout or mega as people call it to ask for help or simply use the Region chat from your UI chat window in game.

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited February 14
    Rikaka wrote: »
    Should I level up a bit before trying to tame them? Will it help drain their health faster? Open for tips! I'm level 30 trickster, tried getting Garme to see how strong they are when I was level 26 but unsurprisingly I died :)

At level 30 you should be fine to tame Agnas, the only "trick" is to kill all the mobs that follow him as he flies around. Agnas may attack you but you just need to move away so that he resumes his patrol. Once they're all dead just attack Agnas and take his health down as low as you can. Be careful on where you attack as well so as to avoid aggro'ing any of the normal mobs that fly around the area. Depending on how well you move during the fight (to avoid his flame attacks) you may need to use a health pot. I tamed Agans on all seven of my characters when each was level 30, only failed the first tame on two of them and those two succeeded on the second tame.

Garme on the other hand needs a group to get his health down so you will need help for him. It's just a case of getting his health low enough for you to attempt the tame, but it can take a while, depending on group numbers and levels. Be aware that some players may join to help you get Garme's health low and then jump on Garme to try and get the tame instead of you!