[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 27

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,415
Member, Administrator
edited February 27 in Official News
63dabc9418e42432d45a589ec06bd33385f20e3e.jpg

Udapte 2: Maintenance has been completed.

Update 1: Maintenance will be extended for an hour.

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, February 27, 2019. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

February 27, 2019

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Pacific Daylight Time: 10:00 PM [February 27] – 2:00 PM

Eastern Daylight Time: 1:00 AM – 5:00 AM
Central European Summer Time: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM

[h1]What will be unavailable:[/h1]
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

[h1]Changes and Updates:[/h1]
  • Added New Dungeon
    • Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth
      • Located inside Baellas Library (Left side hall way)
    • New Items Obtainable in Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth
      • Time-Worn Armor Random Box
      • Time-Worn Weapon Random Box
      • Time-Worn Accessory Random Box
      • Zelnaris Weapon Recipe Random Box
      • Zelnaris Craft Material Package
    • New Quests
      • Underground Labyrinth Investigation
        • Can be obtained by speaking with Master Yulnus inside Hakanas Castle
        • Once a day quest that unlocks the usage of the new dungeon: Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth
          • Obtained From Master Yulnus
          • Quest Completion with San Garlen
        • Rewards upon completion
          • EXP / Money
      • Darkness Looning Over Hakanas
        • Can be obtained by speaking wiith San Garlen outside Baellas Library
        • A Repeatable quest that makes you defeat a veriety of mobs and a general inside the new dungeon: Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth
          • Defaet 5 Labyrinth Werewolf
          • Defeat 5 Armored Jackal
          • Defeat 5 Cursed Graverobber
          • Defeat one of any of these Generals:
            • Fallen Bishop Kaishiku
            • Herd Leader Borupu
            • Erega
        • Rewards upon Completion:
          • EXP/Money and 10x Ancient Stone Glyph
      • King Hadakhan's Monsters
        • Can be obtained by speaking with San Garlen outside Baellas Library
        • A repeatable quest that makes you defeat Gredis of Deadlands (The Final boss of the new dungeon: Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth)
        • Rewards Upon Completion:
          • EXP/Money and 1x Zelnaris Craft Material Package
  • Removed 
    • Removed Celeste Rabbini from the game, quest can no longer be obtained.
    • Dice Wipeout - All dice will be remove
    • Dice event has been removed

• Icarus Day buff (2/27-3/13)
    • Character EXP +100%
    • Familiar EXP +100%
    • Fishing Chance +10%
    • Taming Chance +10%
    • Money Drop +50%

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited February 27
    Where is the patch? In guild we had the same issue: ClientX_64 error, crash and boom..
    Basically the game starts without download ANY patch with the result that our clients keep crashing. Could be during loading screen or after few mins we are inside.
    I had to launch repair, but as happened two weeks ago: "You can't install this product". Result? Uninstall client, restart pc, re-install the Launcher and BOOM.. Download again 15GB.

I'm near to give up on this game really, and I'm not alone. Our patience with you it's going to an end point.
    Keep managing the game in this way and you'll be the only one left soon.
    GrizzlyUKdaeni
  • MADjoMADjo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited February 27
    no download possible after uninstall i only get the error this product cannot be installed
    how abbout you fix this nexon
    GrizzlyUKdaeni
  • nylodnylod
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited February 27
    I spoke to Master Yulnus and he isn't giving a quest...
  • XyonXyon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 560
    edited February 27
    game not working. error. fix it.
    GrizzlyUK
  • XyonXyon
    edited February 27
    u have lost so many people because of the errors and bugs. I was gone for months playing other games, and decided to check game out again, see if bugs were fixed. some r fixed, most r not. and new bugs now... and new errors. and obviously it isn't only me. I want to play the game, not be on hold to play the game, when and if it works properly.
    GrizzlyUKdaeni
  • XyonXyon
    edited February 27
    4pm est and still no word from GMs, about game not loading and no available patch. playing from nexon launcher. hello, anyone?
    GrizzlyUKdaeni
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited February 27
    So, wasn't even aware of this maintenance today, seems lately the scheduled maintenance is happening on different days now instead of every Thursday. But, like everyone else, I can't get in-game. I've tried three times now and the first two attempts ended in a game crash after selecting a character and the load screen appeared. The third attempt actually loaded in-game for all of about two minutes before the game crashed once again! The incompetence levels of Nexon are just going sky high now, and, as many are saying, Nexon are driving players away from this game faster than they can attract new players! :( There is no patch to download, the launcher just loads and then starts the game, no verifying, no downloading anything, just straight into the game! Looking at the notes that say "Added New Dungeon " there should be a patch to download, so where is it?
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Where is the patch? In guild we had the same issue: ClientX_64 error, crash and boom..
    <snip>
    I'm near to give up on this game really, and I'm not alone. Our patience with you it's going to an end point.
    Keep managing the game in this way and you'll be the only one left soon.

You're definately not alone, my patience with Nexon has expired, they've used it all up with the constant problems and their failures at pretty much everything they do! No response from anyone at Nexon either, despite the fact that your post was almost TEN HOURS ago!

EDIT: I've tried sending a message to both @Cream and @Phoebee in the hopes that one of them might be able to provide some sort of response to this mess. At it is now, there's no chance of anyone in Europe being able to log in-game at all today, but maybe the NA players might have a chance if Nexon actually does do something ASAP to fix their mess! Can't wait to see what Nexon thinks is adequate compensation for this screw-up!
    Xyondaeni
  • XyonXyon
    edited February 27
    usa cant log in either. and their is NO PATCH. I tried to repair install, and now I cant update, or install, give me error. this is terrible. cant believe I came back to this crap.
    daeni
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited February 27
    Xyon wrote: »
    4pm est and still no word from GMs, about game not loading and no available patch. playing from nexon launcher. hello, anyone?

12:00 pm UTC/GMT here so that's the entire day missed for all EU players, 7pm EST so there's still time for NA players, but only if Nexon fixes their screw-up ASAP. Over TEN HOURS of silence from Nexon, no apologies, no information, just nothing despite the fact that nobody can play after the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
    daeni
  • MsDovahkiinMsDovahkiin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited March 13
    hey.. dear GMs..
    you are aware that the rewards from the daily events are to small.. think about it..
    over 14 day timer.. with 7 a day you max well be around 98.. over 14days..
    not even enough to get +5 extractor.. :P
    DaleSoft
This discussion has been closed.