[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[FEEDBACK] New Labyrint Dungeon

YllmathirYllmathir
Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
edited March 11 in Suggestions and Feedback
[FEEDBACK]
Honestly talking I think that with this new dungeon you revived a little the general interest in game, but you ruined everything else at the same time.. Let's see it in detail:
- It's true that those who were struggling for gear now can easily (too easily) gear up;
- It's true that since trascending fails even more than before, we can try more and more;
- It's true that those who lost interest in Tomb, now returned just to play lab;
BUT....
- Nobody cares about tomb anymore, only those (me included) that can solo l1 l2 do it. Basically you burned this content;
- Nobody buy or look for recipes anymore, they turned worthless;
- You destroyed crafting and mats which until few weeks ago had at least a bit of value on market;
- This dungeon it's so damn easy and gives too much if compared to other contents;
- Lv 60+? Ridicolous! Why ppl should gear up and level up if they can run Lab since lv 60? That's the most non sense choice you could do;

In short..
Login charact 1 go lab, logout;
Login charact 2 go lab, logout;
Login charact 3 go lab, logout;
Login charact 4 go lab, logout;
The day can stop here..

You giving so much loot but not neccesarly shared equally, sometimes you get all sometimes you get nothing, sometimes those who don't have auto-loot struggle during fights since loot is constantly on roll. Basically you made many bad choice in once.

[SUGGESTIONS]
- Make drop only from last boss and mini bosses;
- Raise level restriction to 67 with gear check (full alsacian, certain amount of hp and dps based on class type);
- Make it harder, but harder harder;
- Make gear BOUND ALL, and give class boxes instead that random armor/weapon box (or the bound thing doesn't have much sense);
- Greatly reduce loot and give or 1 armor box, or 1 weapon box, or 1 jewelry box from last boss ONLY;

Comments

• TruemmerTruemmer
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited March 11
    I partially agree with you. The autoroll-issue paired with the bug of not being able to roll when more than one box at the same time get's looted is pretty bad. And to make the dungeon a Lv 60+ one... 65+ would be better i guess.

About tomb being ignored now - well, that happened to every other dungeon when a new one was released. But there are still unique items that drop only from tomb - f.e. riventia scroll (supposed to drop at least) and the jewelry to tame him, the new pet gear, ...
    Reason enough for our guild to keep on running this dungeon.

About recipes and temmajin gear turning worthless... they aren't. Good gear drops will still be quite rare and expensive, especially jewelry, and the rest will sell at a moderate price.
    I can understand that you are frustrated about it when you are able to farm tomb l1/l2 solo. Dropping one temmajin piece meant that you earned yourself a few k gold with this drop - till now. Never before were good geared players able to make that much gold and i'm glad that it's getting back to normal now.
    If you want to keep your earns, learn how to run the new dungeon solo or specialize on farming riventia scrolls.

I personally am happy that now every player out there has the opportunity to drop something nice once a day and improve. That's where the fun comes from - not from top-geared players who are monopolizing rare drops.

Just my two coppers
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 11
    I don't need golds really, and it's not frustration, it's just that since this dungeon it's so easy, everyone can be carried and give extra loot to main or any other character.. That's why I said it's better make things bound from LAB. You go with Wiz/Magi? perfect, u'll get things bound for you class. The market will not suffer and those who enjoy crafting can still have fun selling things to those that can't run lab or prefer to buy.
    A game should always consider how a drop can affect the market and gameplay experience, what can ruin and what don't. Any choice can be good from one side and bad for another, balancing is the key to keep the game alive.

Riventia it's months that doesn't drop from tomb (i'm glad I already have). Tomb never had big appeal, looks more a waste of time for many players "Why go there if nothing drop?" can't blame them..
    We did l1-l5 many times and fun thing l1 looks more appealing since rng drop can give u 2x temma if lucky enough. Not that l5 can't but simply not worth the time for many ppl. NOW that lab it's so easy, many players revived alts which were taking dust, they want to be carried for gearing up main char. It's not good for the game.

Why worthless recipes? Easy to say.. 2400g for hammers, 32 alloy.. You find things at not even 1/4 of this cost on market. That's why recipes aren't worth anything anymore. Exceptions: Crest, Vambrace, Shield, Neck, ring I & II.
    Dunno why raising craft at this point if the game keep killing it. I crafted all my set i'm happy this way and I don't care if now it cost less, same for riventia set. it's just that lab is throwing things quite too fast on market.

My earning still perfect, not less than 10k per day in any case so it's not this the thing that worry me at all.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,250
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited March 11
    I will be forwarding this post for review to the team!

My opinion (as a player) is as follows;
    The loot I sort of agree that should bound like TFK to prevent the annihilation of ToW. The loot drop should not be as aggressive /abundant and the level restriction should be implemented since is dropping end game gear and items that go along with it (temp stones, trans stones, etc..)

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 12
    Truemmer wrote: »

About tomb being ignored now - well, that happened to every other dungeon when a new one was released. But there are still unique items that drop only from tomb - f.e. riventia scroll (supposed to drop at least) and the jewelry to tame him, the new pet gear, ...
    Reason enough for our guild to keep on running this dungeon.

Is it true that new content move interest from old one, but lv60 dungeon like lab versus lv65 tomb can't be really considered "new". We are not talking about a new level dungeon, it's like an old dungeon that gives 10x (not 2x) the amount of drops that an harder content don't give at all.

Yes Riventia should drop in TOMB.. We were used to drop it months ago (yes 3months ago) but now doesn't drop anymore since it's bugged.
    The only real things interesting left in tomb are:
    - 250 (Turiman)
    - Dark Moonstone
    - Temmajin if ever drop
    - Temmajin Neck/Ring I & II recipes
    - Sometimes if lucky Soluna's & Antares marks

But...
    In lab you get all of them except for recipes.
    I get out with 5-6x 250 tempering
    Often you get a moonstone or Faint stone for soluna
    At least 1 armor or 1 weapon and or one or two jewel boxes
    Plus 50% to get antares or soluna mark

So tell me, u see the big difference?
    It's simply too much for a single instance that it's easy as hell since u need 3 well geared players and carry 3x alts just for drop even if they wear exalted and 15k hp with non existent dps. Try to do it in Tomb l5..

New content should be always harder than previous one, not the opposite. That's all. ;)
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 14
    Even after the nerf, Labyrint still drop too much.
    I suggest to add level restriction to 67 and turn it much much more harder.
    DaleSoft