[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

GM Event: Reverse Hide n Seek & Livestream

PhoebeePhoebee
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
Member, Administrator
edited March 21 in Official News
5cdd044014ba9ec19c3582b165511cd090d6116a.jpg

We are having another GM event for everyone ! Also, a live stream is prepared for you to watch and join and get some rewards!

Livestream: Hadakhan's Underground Labyrinth

We will be teaming up with Moderators and CCC members or chosen players by the GM for this live stream event. We will be highlighting the dungeon run in the Underground Labyrinth. Watch the stream on Facebook to get a chance to win some rewards! Like, share. comment of the stream will get you an extra reward too!

See you on the 24th and 31st of March ~! Let's have fun and enjoy the stream that the GMs prepared for us.

Speedo' Run Event [Facebook Event]

It is now your time to show us what you got! We are calling out the greatest alliance to do our Hadakhan’s Underground Labyrinth stream challenge. Stream, showcase the new map and win in-game items!

Reverse Hide n Seek

Now you see me, now you don’t, better be good at hiding cause the last man standing will receive a grand prize from the seeker.
The last time that we had Hide n Seek, Players are the ones searching for the GM. Now, we have the GM search for the Players in Victory Plaza. Are you ready to have fun?

Details can be seen here: GM Event: Reverse Hide n Seek & Livestream

Comments

• HaerionHaerion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
    edited March 21
    The night of March 31 is the night where european summer time starts... so do we have 1 hour less at Velzeroth server or will the reality make the event run from midnight to 7a.m.?

And... will the servers handle the missing hour correctly? ;-)
    Isn't the reset around 3a.m. ... what if 3am never happens or happens 1 second after 1.59.59? :-)
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited March 21
    Haerion wrote: »
    The night of March 31 is the night where european summer time starts... so do we have 1 hour less at Velzeroth server or will the reality make the event run from midnight to 7a.m.?

And... will the servers handle the missing hour correctly? ;-)
    Isn't the reset around 3a.m. ... what if 3am never happens or happens 1 second after 1.59.59? :-)

@Haerion Hello, we will make the event run from midnight to 7am. Also, it won't take up too much time.. There will be enough GMs per server and I will personally go to Velzeroth (That is if velzeroth players want me there too ^^)
  • HaerionHaerion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
    edited March 22
    OF COURSE we want **you** with us on Velzeroth! :-)

But you won't find me. No way! ^^
    Here's the challenge: Find Incendia (that's my main and she'll hide on a ... oh wait... no-no... I won't tell here!)

BTW - allow me one additional question:
    In the rules I found this:
    "Make sure that they won’t go outside the Victory Plaza, if the player hides outside the boundary then GMs won’t approach them."

What's the exact definition of "outside of Victory Plaza"?
    We may enter ANY building, go down to the rooms, bank (silly idea..), etc - but not to king's castle, library, etc - right?
  • PhoebeePhoebee
    Member, Administrator
    edited March 24
    Haerion wrote: »
    OF COURSE we want **you** with us on Velzeroth! :-)

But you won't find me. No way! ^^
    Here's the challenge: Find Incendia (that's my main and she'll hide on a ... oh wait... no-no... I won't tell here!)

BTW - allow me one additional question:
    In the rules I found this:
    "Make sure that they won’t go outside the Victory Plaza, if the player hides outside the boundary then GMs won’t approach them."

What's the exact definition of "outside of Victory Plaza"?
    We may enter ANY building, go down to the rooms, bank (silly idea..), etc - but not to king's castle, library, etc - right?

@Haerion We are allowing now the players (like what we did on NA) to hide beyond Victory Plaza. And yes you can hide on castles, buildings, and such.
    As for "Make sure that they won’t go outside the Victory Plaza, if the player hides outside the boundary then GMs won’t approach them." when we say outside the boundary, we are talking about going to the fields. Outside hakains crossing. The field where merciless is waiting. that's the boundary of the hiding place.

I hope that i explained it well ^^
    Haerion
This discussion has been closed.