[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[NA-Baellas] Immortal Legion|PvX|18+|Discord

GalenGalen
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,600
edited September 15, 2016 in North American Servers
Our Charter
Immortal Legion is a North American based community. We started in the game Skyforge and have spread to several games since! The majority of our members speak English, but we have members from all over the world.

Immortal Legion is best described as a "play your way" group with members that have fun, but also have serious attitudes towards the games they play. We encourage our members to play the way that will lead to them having the most fun, and we will never impose any regulations that require you to play a certain way. We will host events which are completely voluntary to attend, but we highly encourage it!

Immortal Legion is a social community and each person is a name here and not a number. We promote people to get to know each other, and develop friendships in the group. We still have a serious side however, and the group has plenty of dedicated members looking to grind content. Odds are, you will find someone here to suit your play-style.

Our Code of Conduct is best described as "common sense". We do have an age limit of 18+, and we expect you to act mature and treat one another as human beings. The rules are laid out further below.

We offer a Discord server for all group members, and it is required for group/guild content. As said above, we wish for you to get to know other members, and Discord is a perfect chance to do that. If you aren't much of a speaker that's ok too, feel free to sit and listen - it helps during events and raids.

Have a problem? We have an "open door policy", and you are welcome to bring any issues you have to an officer, clan leader, or guild leader at any time. We will keep everything private, so there is no worries about issues being made public.

General Rules

NO harassment or discrimination of any kind will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to criteria such as: race, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or political views. We are a LGBT friendly and encouraging community. Breaking this rule will result in immediate removal and ban from the community.
Don't be a troll, this makes you and the rest of the group look bad.
Try to be active, if you are going to be inactive for a period of time please let an officer know.
If you are asked to join Discord for an event or raid, please do. People have the right to decline invitations if you refuse to join Discord. Remember you don't have to talk, it just makes it easier if you can listen.
We are a mature guild and as such whining will not be tolerated. You are an adult, please act like it and handle your issues.

Community Games
We are a community group, and as such we play other games. If you want some people to play with, come check us out and join our Discord. We have people playing a variety of games, such as Overwatch, Revelation Online, and a variety of other games.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Contact Information
Feel free to contact me or Nalkara with any questions or reply directly to this thread!
Please apply on our website Immortal Legion
We also have a Discord if you would like to talk to some of us before making the decision to join. Just message myself or Nalkara for the link!

Comments

• GalenGalen
    edited April 23, 2016
    Many of the IL crew are now getting into the game! Come join us for drunken hilarity and offensively good fun!
    JenilyaOberoth
  • JenilyaJenilya
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 545
    edited May 13, 2016
    Hello everyone.
    I'm the co-community leader person thingy of Immortal Legion. We are a pretty laid back bunch, but with a winning hardcore mindset. We push to win, but we aren't jerks about it. So if you are looking for a hardcore guild, without the hardcore drama, you should totally check us out. Look at the website in the OP or feel free to reply here with questions, or even send a PM. I' would love to answer any questions you may have.
    Thanks~
    Galen
  • JenilyaJenilya
    edited May 28, 2016
    Immortal Legion will be in CBT 3 this week. Come join us for some of the fun, and get your capes.

If you have any questions about the guild/community, please feel free to message me on the forums here; or directly on our site, my profile:
    http://immortallegion1.enjin.com/profile/7889882
    Galen
  • BlackAkiraBlackAkira
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited May 30, 2016
    We will be in the next beta this week. We are laid back, fun guild.
    Galen
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 2, 2016
    When our members can get through the many bugs plaguing this CBT, we are grouping up and having a blast! Want to check us out before joining? Message me here on the forums or reply to this thread and I can give you our discord link!
  • NalkaraNalkara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,175
    edited June 6, 2016
    Come and join us having fun!!! :D

My favorite part so far is collecting as many mounts as possible. (I REALLY want that golden dragonet! :) )

So far I've tried out all the classes and my favorites are the mage and the beserker.
    Galen
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 7, 2016
    The Legion representing during a CBT 3 event!image image
    Cream
  • JenilyaJenilya
    edited June 10, 2016
    We have several members with Founders packs that will be on for the headstart. If you are looking for a guild to play with through the headstart program, there will be several of us online for launch. We already have plans to create multiple guilds to get all of our members if needed. Check us out on http://immortallegion1.enjin.com/

Feel free to PM me any questions.
    Galen
  • ZephieZephie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited June 10, 2016
    Come join and be part of something fun and exciting! :D
    Galen
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 10, 2016
    ^ What both of the shes said! :-D
  • SpartacusSpartacus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited June 12, 2016
    Nice, I've done my application, waiting to meet very nice peoples.
    JenilyaGalenNalkaradjkinetic
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 12, 2016
    Spartacus
    Spartacus said:

Nice, I've done my application, waiting to meet very nice peoples.
    Welcome!

• TeryfiTeryfi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited June 12, 2016
    Come Join the fun Don't start a mmo without a guild
    Galen
  • NalkaraNalkara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,175
    edited June 13, 2016
    I'm so looking forward to the 29th. I hope we hear soon at what time the servers will open so we can plan to get in quickly. :)
    Zephie
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 15, 2016
    Nalkara
    Nalkara said:

I'm so looking forward to the 29th. I hope we hear soon at what time the servers will open so we can plan to get in quickly. :)
    I know right! Same here.
  • ZephieZephie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited June 16, 2016
    Nalkara
    Nalkara said:

I have to work that day ;c I'm hoping its early so I can hop on before work and make sure to snag my character names lol.
    I wish with the founder packs they gave you a name voucher.
  • JenilyaJenilya
    edited June 18, 2016
    We already have a pretty strong starting player base for our guild built up. With less than 2 weeks before the headstart, come join us so you don't have to play alone. Whether it is just you, a few friends, you are bringing a spouse/bf/gf, or a whole group of friends - we are happy to have you. We have a mature atmosphere and all are welcome. Check the OP for more information, or shoot me a PM. :)
  • AliceAlice
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 630
    edited June 18, 2016
    Submitted my application! I hope I get in! :)
    JenilyaNalkaraGalen
  • GalenGalen
    edited June 19, 2016
    Alice
    Alice said:

Submitted my application! I hope I get in! :)
    Welcome Alice!
    AliceTeryfi
  • TeryfiTeryfi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited June 19, 2016
    This is a great place to start a new game don't wait to join or you will be playing catchup. Join today!!
    Galen